Format Exteriors

Reviews for Format Exteriors

Daniel
Daniel

Window Supply and Installation

I have multiple rental properties and know the industry. Format Exteriors are very professional and knowledgable with both sales and installation. I found that they offer a superior product at a fair price when compared to other window companies. Ill be using them again on future projects.

tostefan
tostefan

windows and front door

"I bought windows and front door from Format Exteriors. I chose them because of their great reviews and the quality products that they sell. I am glad that I went with this company. The sales rep very pleasant and professional, who provided very informative consultation and competitive pricing. Their crew is did a very clean and precise job. I already feel the difference in performance of new windows. the door is very solid as well. Definitely recommend Format Exteriors. "

Nick S.
Nick S.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows and Front Door

Estimate was very informative for window options. Once agreed to product choises, installation date was schedualed. The company at all times kept in touch with update and cofirmation of installation date. The crew came on the date that was scheduled. All installers showed great workmanship. I can judge from my previous experience in renovations. Everything was cleaned up daily and the house was livible during installation process. All exterior dust and garbage was taken out as well. We are very happy with product, installation, and service that they provided from initial meeting to the last screw.

Jessica
Jessica

Custom door and windows

I’m very happy with my experience with Format Exteriors. Guys were very nice and answered all my questions. Came on time for installation. Installers made it fast and left a clean house behind. I will definitely recommend it to others.

Kristina W.
Kristina W.

Windows

Great customer service, excellent work was done, reliable team and pleasant to deal with. I would recommend.

Mark B.
Mark B.

Patio door installation

Excellent workmanship. I hired a company to install my patio door last fall. Would recommend their service to anyone. Format Exteriors is very professional and knowledgeable company.

John D.
John D.

Windows replacement

Format Exteriors replaced windows in our 1975-built Home. Job was done on time and technicians were very clean and professional.

Would definitely recommend them

More about Format Exteriors

We are an Ottawa-based exterior renovation company with over 15 years of extensive construction experience.
We thrive on traditions passed down from a generation of reliable builders. Our approach is quite simple: Do the job right, the first time. We value the long-term personal relationships we built with our clients through mutual respect and high quality work.
Unlike the big-box companies that keep you on hold for hours and rush the job, our family-owned and operated business makes service our number one priority.
From building custom homes to renovating high-rise buildings, our expertise is extensive. We’ve completed thousands of window and door residential installations and are currently overseeing over 100 ongoing commercial projects with the Ottawa condos, co-ops, multi-family units, City and Government buildings, commercial offices, as well as rentals and new construction, hotels, churches, apartment buildings and custom built homes...
Format Exteriors is the only company in Ottawa area that’s approved by engineers for private, commercial and government projects with our “Premium Installation”.
At Format Exteriors, we service the all of Ottawa and the surrounding area. This includes Kanata, Orleans, Nepean, Gloucester, Carleton Place, Embrun, Limoges and anywhere in between.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Windows : Vinyl, Aluminium, Hybrid,Wood, uPVC,Fiberglass, European Tilt & Turn ///Doors : Steel, Fiberglass, Vinyl, Composite, Wood ///Patio Doors : PVC, Aluminium, Hybrid, Wood, European Lift and Slide ///Hardware : Schlage, Weiser, Assa Abloy, Emtek ///Siding : Gentek, Kaycan, James Hardie,LP CanExel
Installation of windows and doors,Exterior Renovations
Window Pro Designs Ltd., Gentek, Dimensions, Gealan, VinylBilt , Norstar, SunView, Novatech, Cardinal IG, EntryGuard,Dorplex ,Truth, Assa Abloy
We have all styles of windows and doors available on the market.
Windows, Doors, Siding,Roofing, Soffit/Fascia, Eavestroughing
2006
Debit,Visa, MasterCard, Cheque, Cash, Financing, Interac E-Transfer, Bank Transfer
Fully Licensed