Jp Staining&finishing

Reviews for Jp Staining&finishing

theresa adams in Hamilton
theresa adams in Hamilton
5 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Professional, meticulous, and affordable - flooring installation

We decided to do complete home renovations including flooring & contacted various companies for quotes. Janos impressed us with his sincerity and attention to detail. He provided us with different scenarios and pricing options. We decided to hire Janos to install the main living spaces (LR, DR, Kitchen, hall) and it was a great decision. He was professional and meticulous with his craft, and very pleasant and approachable with us. We were truly happy with the results and we will be hiring him to do the flooring in the rest of the house. We have recommended Janos to family and friends.

Robin
Robin
1 review Hamilton, ON

Livingroom and bedroom floors

Jp Staining&finishing
Hamilton
L9A 2Y5

John did an amazing job on my floors. He is so professional and very respectful. He definitely takes pride in his work I would definitely recommend him.

Thank you so much for your kind words Robin!
I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with my work! I count myself lucky
for customers like you, I look forward to working with you in the future

Thanks John

J.B
J.B
1 review Hamilton, ON

Installing new floors

I hired John to install new floors in my home. He was very professional and payed close attention to detail. I could trust John to come into my home while I was at work and complete the task at hand. Overall, my floors turned out amazing and I have recently rehired John to refinish my stairs. I would highly recommend JP staining

Thank you for the review Jessica! It was a pleasure working with you and I am happy to have met your standards on the quality of work! Looking forward to the next project !

Thanks John

Lindsey
Lindsey
1 review Burlington, ON

Hardwood and staircase

I’m very happy with the work John did for me. He replaced the flooring in my whole house and refinished my staircase. He tore out the existing carpet and ceramic tile and laid a beautiful maple engineered hardwood (which I purchased separately). The staircase was refinished but looks like a brand new wooden staircase. He also put in all new baseboards and backband around the windows.
The job was done in a reasonable amount of time most of which I was on vacation. I was very comfortable having him in my home and communicating via phone or text when need be.

Thank you for your kind words Lindsey! It was a pleasure having the opportunity to create the desired look you wanted for your home & to help make it more complete. Thank you kindly .

John

More about Jp Staining&finishing

Welcome to JP Staining & Finishing. We offer services in: Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl click installation, Refinishing old stairs, Staining new stairs and Trim installation. Call us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to working with you.
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Hamilton?