OT Renovations

Reviews for OT Renovations

petermak in Toronto, Ontario
petermak in Toronto, Ontario

Complete basement renovation

I’ve only met Omer two months ago but he will be my contractor for any household improvements going forward. From the way Omer plans his work by the book similar to the way renovation tv shows discuss their projects, I could tell that the basement renovation that he just finished for me would be something that would leave me worry free and allow me to enjoy my investment for years to come. I would check on Omer during his work due to my curiosity and Omer never fails to amaze me with his craftsmanship and creativity. Watching the progress of his work is like watching an artist paint. All the subtle details and the thought that goes into the subfloor planning and install, framing, drywalling down to painting, Omer just does every step so well that I feel that I’m taken care of every step of the way and every important decisions have been thought through. But the most important thing about Omer is his patience. His patience in answering all my untrained questions about his work and the time that he took to explain each question that I have to make me feel heard and comfortable with the direction we are headed is what makes Omer stands apart from the other contractors. Omer’s favourite saying is that - I’m here to make you happy and if you’re happy then that’s all it matters. Thanks for making me and my family happy with your work. We can’t wait to enjoy this latest space you’ve created for us and for us to let everyone we know about what a great designer/craftsman that you are! We already have a few friends lined up ready to meet you!

Peter, thank you very much for kind words. We're vwry lucky to have such a great client like you!

Jay
Jay

Plumbing and ceiling repair.

I had a leak coming from the washroom on the second floor. Omer opened up the ceiling from downstairs and traced the source of leak on the washroom plumbing.

Very efficient and clean. Was done properly without cutting corners. Reasonably priced. Easy to work with.

thank you for the review, Jay! great client to work with!

Erhan S.
Erhan S.

Powder room, all bathrooms and basemment

We met Mr. Omar reccomendation thru a friend. We hired him for all the jobs for in project section. He start the project on time and finish the project on time. His price was right as well as his personality was a bonus. We were wery comfortable with his present. And we loved his cleaning his work area every day leaving oir house it was always safe for us to go back down and look at the work he done daily. At the end we have a beautiful basement and bathrooms thank you Omer and his team. Higly reccomend it.

Thank you for the recommendation, Erhan. Pleasure working with you!

benbagheri0
benbagheri0
1 review , ON

Basement

I just bought a home, and wanted to finish the basement , Omar from OT came in very professional, answering all my questions in detail and was very patient with all my last minute changes!

Great service and amazing workmanship, I will be using OT and the crew again for my future projects.

Ben

Thank you for considering us, Ben. Looking forward to working with you again!

More about OT Renovations

Welcome to O.T. Renovations. OT Renovations is a family owned company based in Toronto, servicing all of the GTA. Contact Omer at 647-330-3157 for all your home renovation needs!

basements, basement renovations, basement finishing, framing, drywall, flooring, hardwood, laminate, tiles, tiling, washroom, washroom renovations, bathroom, bathroom renovations, decks, fences

Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Bolton, Richmond Hill, Markham, GTA, Greater Toronto Area