Appliance Team Inc.

Calgary AB T2Y 0A7
Appliance Team Inc.

Reviews for Appliance Team Inc.

jessicacudmore
jessicacudmore
1 review Okotoks, AB

Fridge/Ice maker repair

We had just moved into our home and were having problems with the ice maker leaking and not making ice. Scott was very knowledgeable about what the problem was, and knew which part to order. We now have no problems with it. I am extremely satisfied with the service I received and would definitely recommend The Appliance Team!

I'm sure many people can relate to the pains of buying a new house. I'm glad we could get it fixed for you to enjoy!
The A-Team.

Dan.zubel
Dan.zubel

Dryer repair

I called Appliance Team Inc to come and look at my dryer as there was a burning smell as well as a squeaking sound every time it ran. Scott was my service tech and arrived on time with everything he needed to fix it.
He was quick to trouble shoot it and seemed to have a lot of experience dealing with our model of dryer. He had the entire unit working like new in less than an hour.
I would recommend him and Appliance Team to anyone. Excellent service. Fair prices.

Thanks for the kind words, it was my pleasure, I'm glad I could get you fixed quickly.
Enjoy the Day.
The A-Team.

stevenson.rhiannonj
stevenson.rhiannonj

Dishwasher and fridge installation. Gas stove, washer and dryer repair.

This was not my first time using Appliance Team and I will call Scott every time. Scott is honest, reliable, efficient and professional! His rates are fair and he stands behind his work. I recently purchased a new home and Scott did all the necessary repairs to the existing appliances and helped us with recommendations

Another great customer! Thanks for letting others know where to get the best Appliance service in the city, Enjoy the Day! The A-Team!

More about Appliance Team Inc.

Service and Repair of All Major Appliances.