Echo Solutions Home Services Inc.

Vaughan ON L4K 4A3
Echo Solutions Home Services Inc.

Review for Echo Solutions Home Services Inc.

K.C. in Markham
K.C. in Markham

furnace service and installation

My furnace is only one year old and under a maintenance and service plan. However, that plan was taken over by the finance company. When my furnace went out during the coldest part of December, I had a very hard time getting calls through and people to come and look at it. I had no heat. After 2 weeks of service people from various companies, I was lucky to get a supervisor from Echo Solutions-James. He listened to me, examined the problem, and came up with a solution that 5 other furnace companies did not offer to me. He and Suzanne came and spent all the time needed (most of a day) to fix it, and tidy up other inadequacies left by other installers, making my furnace work, be more efficient and be safer. I felt a weight lifted after the aggravation I had been through. They were very knowledgeable, professional, polite and understanding. I would highly recommend this company, and thank them for their work.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Vaughan?