Paving Contractors

N K.
N K.
1 review Ajax, ON

3 Residential Driveways

Efficient, quality and affordable. Both partners are friendly and respond quickly to customer inquiries. Very happy with the job done!

Neena, thank you very much. Was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again on more projects.

lyle
lyle

asphalt driveway paving

Toronto
M1V 5C4

Ontario paving did a great job. Crew knew what they were doing and had the right equipment to do the job. Always called you back if you had a question and maintained a high level of professionalism. Would recommend.

Lyle, thank you so much and thanks again for your patience. I'm glad you guys are happy with our services.

Ms
Ms

drive way paved

I had my driveway paved by Ontario Paving, I was very pleased and happy with their quality of work. They were very professional from start to finish. I would highly recommend this paving company. Thank you so much for doing such a great job and it was a pleasure working with you.

It was a pleasure working with you as well. Glad your happy with everything.

Debrah and Todd
Debrah and Todd

Hassle free asphalt paving

Very happy with the high quality work Luca and his team did for us on our driveway. They were professional and reliable. Communication with Luca was easy and efficient. Most importantly the job was reasonably priced after I did some homework and compared various companies. Would definitely recommend Ontarip Paving!

Deborah and Todd, it makes us happy to know your happy!

tony
tony

Paving

Fantastic company, they were very reliable and easily accessible. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to pave their driveway. They were on time and on budget. We will be using them on our next job. Thanks again for all your help and advice.

Tony, thank you. It was a pleasure and we look forward to working with you again as well.

tsirakidis1
tsirakidis1

Paving

Ontario Paving did an excellent job on helping me resurface my driveway and explaining the process and materials used to get the job done correctly and in a cost efficient manner. Highly recommended

Thanks Mike. We take pride in our work and keeping our clients up to date with what's going on.

Ari
Ari

Landscaping project

Luca was very honest and forthright, giving me great advice on handling my landscape project without overspending. He managed the project expertly, providing regular updates and advice thriving its duration. Everything turned out beautifully and I couldn’t be more pleased with final result. Thanks Luca!

Ari it was pleasure working with you and glad your happy with our work.

Mike
Mike

Toronto
M1V 5C4

Ontario Paving did an excellent job on paving my driveway. Fairly priced and delivered on time. Thank you Luca!

Your very welcome Mike. It was a pleasure working with you.

Ross D.
Ross D.

Driveway paved

Very professional & polite excellent workmanship for a great price, very happy how it turned out looks
Amazing, I love would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Thank you for the kind words. Makes us happy that your happy!

More about Ontario Paving

Ontario Paving specializes in residential, commercial,industrial new asphalt projects, and parking lot maintenance at a very competitive rate.

Weather it be an indoor, outdoor, rooftop, underground garage, or street level parking lot or driveway, we can handle any maintenance you require or completely rehab the entire perimeter with new asphalt.

When it comes to asphalt and parking lot maintenance, there is nothing we cannot accommodate you with. Ontario Paving offers many services to help you achieve your goal.
Feel free to contact us if you any questions. We look forward to discussing your project.

SERVICE AREAS -

NORTH GTA
Vaughn, Maple, Caledon, Bolton, Markham, Newmarket,

WEST
Oakville, Milton, Mississauga,Etobicoke,

EAST
Scarborough, Pinckering, Ajax, Oshawa, Uxbridge.

Please call us to discuss any project you may have. For residential projects there is a discount if we can do multiple driveways in the same area.