Ontario Paving

Reviews for Ontario Paving

lynne in Toronto
lynne in Toronto

Driveway paving

Ontario Paving was the middle quote of 3 that I got. I was a little leery of dealing with Luca exculsively over the internet. However, I was proved wrong. They arrived on time both to excavate the old asphalt and 3 weeks later to apply new asphalt. The team is very experienced and all knew their jobs and cleaned up the area before leaving. New driveway looks great.

Lynne, thank for the kind words. Our name is built on trust and delivered with quality. Glad your happy. Enjoy the new driveway

Pam M from Toronto
Pam M from Toronto

Driveway

After years of having my Husband’s work truck in the driveway causing wheel ruts and huge cracks , we were finally able to have our driveway redone.
I felt Luca’s quote was very reasonable. He was very knowledgeable and did inform me that you now need a permit for a driveway
My husband and I were so thrilled with the end result! I don’t think the driveway has even been that smooth ever! The first day I was able to park in it , I kept driving back and forth several times! The neighbors thought I had lost my mind!
Thank you Luca and your team for a job well done!
Pam and Wes

Pam glad to hear your happy and thank you for the kind words. Enjoy the new driveway.

Susan
Susan

driveway and concrete steps

Luca was helpful, knowledgeable, and always returned my calls and texts in a timely manner. His guys sometimes came later than they said they would, but Luca got them there, and the work was excellent, at a great price.

Thank you Susan. Sometimes we run behind in time but we always deliver a high quality job. Pleasure dealing with you.

Adrian
Adrian

Driveway Repaving

The guys did a great job. It was easy to communicate with and schedule via text. They arrived on time, cleaned everything up, and made my driveway perfectly.

Adrian, it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new driveway!

Lori Morgan in Oakville
Lori Morgan in Oakville

Great job!

We are completely satisfied with our new driveway. The work crew was friendly, efficient and respectful of our property. I would not hesitate to recommend Ontario Paving. Great job, competitively priced.

Lori thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you. We pride our selves on service and respect!

Jozef in Toronto
Jozef in Toronto

Driveway widening and replacement

Was very pleased with Luca and his crew, as they did a very good job with both excavating and repaving my driveway. Luca always kept me up to date with everything and the work was done very promptly in a reasonable timespan(unlike other companies). The price was also very reasonable given the large size of my driveway and the superior quality of the driveway. The team also paid great attention in making sure the slope and edges were appropriate. I would highly reccommend Ontario paving to anyone

Jozef, thank you so much for the great review. It makes us happy that your happy.

Thomas
Thomas

Driveway removal, leveling, compacting and repaving

As a homeowner this is the type of company I want to deal with. They show-up on time, they answer any questions, the work is done quickly and professionally, they are no hidden fees.

Thomas it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you and enjoy the new driveway. Best

David Greenberg in North york
David Greenberg in North york

Re-pave old driveway

From start to finish this has been such a pleasant experience. That has not always been the case with several other companies I have dealt with. Luca came out the same day, shortly after I called him. He is friendly, knowledgable and instills confidence that the work will be done right. The quote was very reasonable. Watching the crew do the work was so impressive. They are skilled, meticulous and efficient. If you are looking for a reliable company that does quality work they come highly recommended.

David thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure dealing with you. It makes us happy that your happy. Enjoy the new driveway. Best!

Matt L.
Matt L.

Driveway extension and pave

Luca and the team went the extra mile every step of the way and couldn’t be happier with the end result. In fact, I think it might be the best driveway i’ve ever seen!

Great communication throughout, updating on timelines for excavation, settling and paving. Team attention to detail was suburb, ensuring driveway was properly sloped (an previous issue I was trying to correct) to ensure proper drainage and they even took the time to adjust bordering stones to make sure a polished final look.

Would absolutely recommend with confidence using Ontario Paving for your next job!

Thanks Luca and team!!

Matt glad to hear that you are very happy with everything. It was pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new driveway. All the best.

Bruce in Toronto
Bruce in Toronto

Driveway paving

I needed the end of my driveway paved as it was a part of a bigger project the old asphalt was removed last fall contacted Ontario paving this spring had to wait a bit not there fault it rained all spring . But in the end perfect job super clean . Very happy with there work I'm picky

Bruce glad your happy and big thank you for your patience. Enjoy the new driveway buddy!

More about Ontario Paving

Ontario Paving specializes in residential, commercial,industrial new asphalt projects, and parking lot maintenance at a very competitive rate.

Weather it be an indoor, outdoor, rooftop, underground garage, or street level parking lot or driveway, we can handle any maintenance you require or completely rehab the entire perimeter with new asphalt.

When it comes to asphalt and parking lot maintenance, there is nothing we cannot accommodate you with. Ontario Paving offers many services to help you achieve your goal.
Feel free to contact us if you any questions. We look forward to discussing your project.

SERVICE AREAS -

NORTH GTA
Vaughn, Maple, Caledon, Bolton, Markham, Newmarket,

WEST
Oakville, Milton, Mississauga,Etobicoke,

EAST
Scarborough, Pinckering, Ajax, Oshawa, Uxbridge.

Please call us to discuss any project you may have. For residential projects there is a discount if we can do multiple driveways in the same area.