Air Care Systems

Reviews for Air Care Systems

ali_damji
ali_damji

Dryer vent cleaning

Professionally done. Both service reps were very polite, respectful and concientious. The only criticism I have is that they failed to notify me in advance when they were running late. They showed up an hour late.

Ali, thank you very much for your feedback. Sorry, the guys didn't call to let you know they were running behind schedule. We always strive to do better, and will defiantly work on this. I am glad to hear that everything else went well.

srarmas
srarmas

Air duct cleaning

I called to company to come out and clean my laundry vents. The two guys who came were on time, through and very pleasant to work with.

Furnace and duct cleaning is our passion, thank you for your feedback!

P &.
P &.

Cleaning of air ducts.

Great customer service and very competitive pricing. The two gentlemen that came to our home introduced themselves at the front door then proceeded to give us an overview of what they were going to do and how long it would take them to complete the job. They took time to explain why the air conditioning coil needed to be serviced and let us decide if we wanted to include it in the cleaning. They did not use any pressure tactics to sell their service. We inspected the ducts upon completion and are very pleased with the work. Would not hesitate to recommend them. It is a pleasure to deal with such professionals.

Thank you very much for the awesome feedback. We are very happy that you were 100% satisfied with our furnace and duct cleaning service!

marcus
marcus

duct cleaning

they showed up on time and cleaned the ducts the rest as they say is history

We love the response! Furnace and duct cleaning is our passion. Thank you for taking notice!​

C4E in Calgary
C4E in Calgary

Furnace & Duct cleaning

Professional staff did a great job cleaning my ducts/ furnace . Instantly could notice the difference in air quality in the house and they showed/ explained to me how it all works throughout the process. With confidence I would highly recommend them.

Jeff, thank you very much for your feedback and support. it was our pleasure working on your ​furnace and duct cleaning project.

Blair
Blair

Duct cleaning

First class work - provided real time notifications when they were going to arrive. Very professional and did a great job cleaning very dirty furnace ducts. HIghly recommended!

Thank you very much for your feedback. Our team always strides for 100% satisfaction!

Judith
Judith

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

It was a pleasure doing business with AirCare Systems. Everyone was personable, caring and very efficient.
I'll certainly be using their services again in the future.
Judy Jones

Judith, Thank you very much for your feedback!

J O.
J O.

Duct and furnace cleaning

They did a great job cleaning the furnace and most of the ducts. They didn't clean the dryer vents at all though, and I am disappointed for that, as well as them not listening about keeping our cats locked up in a certain room.

Jen, I am very disappointed to read this. We had discussed the guys openning the bedroom door, when your cats were locked in the room, and allowing them to escape throughout the house. As I mentioned during our conversation, it was a sincere accident. I thought we had resolved this issue. We offered you an extremely discounted rate, for the mishap. This was to be completed, once your renovations were completed. We would defiantly like to make it up to you. Thank you, once again for you allowing us into your home!

AirCare Systems.

Richelle
Richelle
1 review Okotoks, AB

Furnace Duct Cleaning & Sanitizer/Fogging

They were considerate and cautious when working around my home. I will definitely hire them again next time.

Thank you very much for your review Richelle.

AirCare Systems

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

I had "AirCare Systems" come and clean my furnace. I had forgotten to get a furnace cleaner booked before the fall season and wished to have once come in a timely manner. They were able to book a same week appointment. The owner showed up to make sure it was to his standards and he was passionate about a furnace and duct cleaning and it shows. They ran cameras through the ducts to make sure everything was perfectly clean. I work in Real Estate and have never seen such professionalism in this field of work.

Thank you very much for the review on our furnace and duct cleaning service. I am glad that our passion for what we do showed. We really appreciate your feedback.

More about Air Care Systems

Calgary HVAC Furnace and Duct cleaners. AirCare Systems Inc; serving Calgary and Area's residential, commercial and industrial industries. Our specialty is cleaning the air you breathe. Our goal is to make your living space comfortable and clean, thus improving the health of our clients and their families. We have extensive training and knowledge cleaning, repairing and installing furnaces, air conditioners and humidifiers. We only use top of the line equipment and are proud to be known as one of Calgary's top HVAC specialists!