Blue Jay Exterior Renovations Inc.

Siding
Edmonton AB T6J 4L3
Siding
Blue Jay Exterior Renovations Inc.

Reviews for Blue Jay Exterior Renovations Inc.

Blue Jay to the rescue
Blue Jay to the rescue

Vinyl siding repair

My parents home required repair work to the vinyl siding and soffit when a large tree in their backyard split and fell. Blue Jay Exterior came to our rescue eventhough it was a small but challenging repair job. The company was able to source the siding to match, very professional in their dealings with me and the workmanship outstanding.
I was quite astonished when they reduced the initial quote by $300 because contingencies were not needed. I am writing this review to help others in my situation find a reputable company for their siding needs.
David

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, David! We are thrilled to have been able to help you and your parents, and are grateful for the opportunity. Thank you, and if you ever need anything in the future just let us know.

sarah in Edmonton
sarah in Edmonton

Blue Jay Renovations

We hired Blue Jay Renovations to install Hardie Board and Batten siding on our home and Hardie Plank on our garage, as well as new eavestrough on both. We were extremely pleased with the service provided and quality of work from start to finish. We received detailed estimates with several design options and our questions were promptly answered. Once the project began, Bjorn, the co-owner, was on site each day to check progress, provide quality assurance and answer questions. Everything was done exactly as expected and communication throughout was topnotch. We are thrilled with the outcome and would recommend Blue Jay wholeheartedly.

It was such a pleasure working for you and Kyle, Sarah! Thank you both so much for the opportunity - we love the design you selected and are so happy to have been a part of your project. Thank you as well for taking the time to leave us this review, and for your support of our business. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call! Thank you again.

Andy
Andy

Exterior siding replacement

Bjorn and Paul provided great service and quality workmanship at reasonable price. I was very impressed with their communication and updates. I would definitely recommend them to anyone requiring work done on their home.

Thank you so much, Andy! It was wonderful working for you, and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. Thank you for the opportunity, and the kind words! If you ever need something in the future, just let us know.

Rylands in Edmonton
Rylands in Edmonton

Highly Recommended

Really great company. Great personal touch meeting with the owner prior to the project start. Communicated through out the project. We have already referred our neighbours to use them for their project. Blue jay stands behind their work

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Thank you so much for the review and the referral, Scott! We really appreciate the opportunity, and are thrilled to know that you're happy with the finished product. All of the best to you and your family!

Mitch C
Mitch C

Storms blow

During an inpressive wind storm a piece of siding was torn from my house. Blue Jay fixed it up no problem and matched the existing fascia. I would definitely recommend

Hi Mitch,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, we appreciate it! It was a pleasure working for you, and we can't thank you enough for supporting our business. Wind storms definitely blow, but we're happy we were able to resolve this for you!

Don McGarvey in Edmonton
Don McGarvey in Edmonton

Hardie Board Siding Project

Bjorn and Paul are outstanding to deal with. Not only is the product great, their communication, attention to detail and overall customer service is outstanding. I had a great experience with Blue Jay and would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the kind feedback, Don! We really enjoyed working for you, and are pleased to know you were happy with the experience and finished product! Thank you again for everything.

Leah in Edmonton
Leah in Edmonton

Hardie Installation over Stucco

Paul and his team were patient, professional and courteous from start to finish of our renovation. They took the time to explain when I had questions, and the end result was spectacular. I would highly recommend them!

Hi Leah,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It was an absolute joy working for you and your wonderful family. We love the colour you selected, and are very pleased to know you are happy with the finished product. Thank you for being so kind to our team as well, they really loved working at your home.

Jeff in Edmonton
Jeff in Edmonton

Siding reno

These guys are great. Fast response with the initial quote, the job was finished quickly and looks absolutely perfect. Probably our best contractor experience ever. I will definitely call them for any future projects.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Jeff! We really appreciate the kind words and feedback. If we can ever be of service in the future, just let us know!

Potter home in Sherwood Park
Potter home in Sherwood Park
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Siding repair

I found this company on Facebook and so glad I did. They responded to my request right away and came out with in two days. I needed siding repairs done as some had stripped away. My budget was tight but they gave me options to look at after discussions. Happy with their work. Crew were great and respectful of us and our property plus Paul and Bjorn came out numerous times to make sure everything was going to our satisfaction. At the end there was material left over and they gave us money back! Very impressed with that. Great company. Would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this thoughtful review, Pam! We appreciate the opportunity to have worked for you, and are thrilled to know you were pleased with the process and final result.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Remove old stucco, old wood siding, and install new siding on detached house

We got quotes from a few different siding companies before going with Blue Jay. They just finished our project and it looks great! We’re also optimistic that the work will hold up over time because the crew seemed to really know what they were doing. We were impressed by Blue Jay for a number of reasons. Paul and Bjorn were not only very knowledgeable about the installation process but also very personable and easy to communicate with. Paul spent several hours working with us on a computer simulation before any work started which really helped us decide on the design we ended up going with. That’s customer service that the other companies were definitely not offering. The start time to the estimated completion time all worked out as planned. They stuck to the original quote with no surprises. They even accommodated some special requests beyond their normal specialization such as replacing our front steps and installing new pot lights. I wish every reno went this smoothly, highly recommend Blue Jay!

Thank you so much for the kind and detailed feedback! It was an absolute pleasure working for you, and we are thrilled to know that you are pleased with the final result!

Looking for Siding pros in Edmonton?