Total Value Construction

Reviews for Total Value Construction

Monique in Woodbridge
Monique in Woodbridge

Landscape Maintenance and Lawn Mowing

Guilson is the best! He's very responsive and very reasonably priced. I hired Guilson to do a spring maintenance and to maintain our lawn and garden. He shows up every week and he does his job and then cleans up by putting the yard waste into bags and places them onto the corner for us. He is all about customer service. I would recommend him to anyone looking for professional lawn maintenance.

Wow thank you Monique, you are a great customer, thank you once again.

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Excellence at work

In the spring of 2018 I was looking for someone who would look after my lawns and also do the snow removal in the winter months - one company. I live in an area of Toronto not well serviced and so went on Home Stars to see if I could find something and had about 4 companies over for a quote.
Gilson shone out far above the others. He provided me with lawn services at a very reasonable price and agreed to take on a variety of different jobs as well - from painting the boarders of my gardens, painting the lawn furniture, repairing my decks, repairing my cobbles. The list goes on and on. Basically, Gilson is willing to do anything but climb tall ladders to do my eaves.
I recommended Gilson to my sister and she loved his work as well. At that location he redid a job that had been done very poorly by another company. He removed the other company's work, redid it and the result has been fantastic.
Aside from good work, Gilson is also a lovely man. He and his crew are friendly approachable and always on time. I have loved doing business with him and would recommend him to anyone.

Helen Graham

wow, thank you, you one of the best customer I have come across, it so easy to work with. thank you once again.

EvaB
EvaB

Landscaping,snow removal service

Very mindfall of the work to ensure a beautiful outcome. Very resourceful and good sense of balance and effect.

thank you for your encouraging words, we look forward in continuing working with you.

hany.kashani
hany.kashani

Snow removal

They did a great job for us ,removing the snow quite fast Every single time,and sometimes there was snow twice per week and the fee is quite reasonable
I highly recommend them

thank you for your kind words on our company as we try to work hard to satisfy our customers.

LIZZY
LIZZY

Front lawn

Total Value Construction is awesome. They do an amazing job that will leave the customer smiling for many days. It's unbelievable how satisfied someone can be when a job is so well done. Even when uou are not sure of what you want, Total Value Construction knows just what to do and how to make you happy with your home projects.
Try them you will not regret.

thank you for your faith in us it was wonderful working with you, we appreciate your kind words.

James
James

Snow removal and Landscape Construction

Total Value Construction takes a professional approach to their work. They were timely and very efficient. The owner and the company delivered an extraordinary service which was worth the price. They ensure that the customer is satisfied with the work done. I would recommend this company anytime.

thank you for your kind words express in the company as we push for greater customer satisfaction.

Buddhika
Buddhika

Snow removal

They did an outstanding job on snow removal. Great customer service.

I was very happy with their service so far.

thank you for expressing confidence in us, Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.

More about Total Value Construction

Total Value Construction is a family owned and operated business with experience in on all your landscaping needs. Here at Total Value Construction we do our very best to provide Home Owners with professional and reliable landscaping solutions.

We provide many services including Interlocking Stone, Landscaping, Stone Sealing, Yard work, Fence work and installation, Stone Cleaning, Power Wash Services and residential Snow Removal.

Servicing the GTA including; Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, North York and Vaughan.

**Now accepting new Residential Clients - Call us today to hear about our Spring Clean Up Services**