Centra

Reviews for Centra

Brigitte Stapleton in Kelowna
Brigitte Stapleton in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

New windows for the whole house

The windows in my house were old aluminium framed, 2 pane not the best windows at all. The seal had gone on one of the large living room windows and my neighbour had Centra do a couple for him so I gave Centra Kelowna a call for a quote. I was so impressed with Jake V. that I did not even call another outfit for a comparable quote. I had Centra do the three big windows in the front room and was happy that the windows are made in Langley BC. Approx. 6 - 7 months later I decided to have the rest of the house done. I would very much like to say thank you to Jake V., Sam, Joel and Braden who did my windows. Professional & curtious men.
Thanks you boys. from Brigitte Stapleton

A job very well done ! in Kelowna
A job very well done ! in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

A job very well done !

I wanted to increase my view from our sundeck overlooking Lake Okanagan. I began my search via the internet looking for a local window company to provide me some ideas and pricing. When Jake ( Kelowna sales rep) came over to discuss what our needs were he was so helpful with ideas to maximize the view and keep the costs in check. We were so impressed that Centra makes their own windows at their factory in Langley. ( the two other companies were just resellers of glass products made by other manufacturers ) this was important to us as we felt that they fully stand behind their products and if there was any problems with say warranty we would not have to be battling with call centre in Ontario to try to resolve any issues.
The entire process from start to finish was so professional. We received a quote from Jake the same day and i was called from their head office to see if I had any questions regarding the quote.
On the install day two Centra trucks arrived with a crew of 4 installers.
They were so professional and worked together like a well oiled machine.
Our job took two days and i had the pleasure of spending the entire time watching them work ( and learned a few things too)
From start to finish it was a job very well done !
Many thanks to the Centra team
Jake - sales rep Kelowna Office
Install team :
Sam , Joel , Glenn, Jake ( same name different guy lol )
Bruce ( did measurements )

I fully recommend using Centra Window as their people are very well trained and are accountable. And they make great windows too !
Michael