M.D. Appliance Installation Ottawa

Reviews for M.D. Appliance Installation Ottawa

Tim in Mississauga
Tim in Mississauga

Bosch washer & dryer installation

I highly recommend M.D. Appliance to anyone who needs help with the installation of new appliances, I have had this company do two separate installations for me and both times they handled the job with ease and the utmost professionalism. I would not hesitate to use this company’s services again as they are definitely skilled at what they do, they make the work that they preform look easy & to me this is the true sign of a PRO!
Tim Pitre

Tim Pitre

Hey Tim!
Thank you for your great review. It is always appreciated and we love hearing the feedback from our clients.
If you need anything else in the future, Don't hesitate to call on us!
Thanks Again!!

zoltar in Embrun
zoltar in Embrun
2 reviews Embrun, ON

Dishwasher Installation

Highly recommend M.D. Appliance. They have installed a dishwasher for us this year and last year gas stove, washer/dryer and gas line for our backyard barbeque. They do a great job, leave no mess, arrive when they say they will. I just wish I had more things that needed to be installed so I could get them back again.

Thank you so much for the excellent review. It was our pleasure to help you out again.

If you need anything else going forward, please let us know. If you know of anyone else that is looking for installations, please feel free to pass along the information.

Thanks again!

Hood Fan Installation and Fridge Water Line

These guys are real professionals and very efficient.
The above done in approximately one hour.
We will certainly recommend to friends and builders.
They also repair and install washers, dryers etc...

Janet and Paul Goulet in Stonebridge

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate any and all referrals.
Just one correction though as we do not do repairs, However we do have a service company that we highly recommend as well.
Let us know if you need anything else going forward.
Have a great evening!

J.W. in Ottawa
J.W. in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen hood instalation

Very impressed with such great service. People who knew what they were doing and were so pleasant in doing it. Would recommend their service to anyone. A very provisional operation.
Thanks

Thank you so much for the excellent review. We strive to give our clients the best service experience and are glad to see it's working.
Don't hesitate to give us a call should you require any other appliance installation help.

Carol from Ottawa
Carol from Ottawa
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Washer/Dryer Installation

I am completely satisfied with the service provided by this company. The service was professional, prompt, and extremely fast. The cost of the installation was fair. I am impressed by the website and technology this company uses to provide client services such as advance estimates, arrival alerts, payments and receipts. I highly recommend this company

Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with!
Don't hesitate to call us in the future if you require any other installation help!

Yunchuan in Toronto
Yunchuan in Toronto

Install range hood to replace Overhead Microwave Oven

Not only the lowest quotation, MD did great job. Fast, clean and professional. Took away all garbage made me peace of mind. Definitely will recommend to friends. very satisfied!

Why must need 30 words, it is unfair to a non-English speaker.

Thanks Yunchuan!
We appreciate the review.
We strive to privide a cost effective service and friendly approach.
Also, we appreciate any and all referrals!
Thanks again!

Denise in Kanata
Denise in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Over the range microwave installation

MD appliances were punctual efficient clean and pleasant. Would recommend to anyone wishing to have appliances installed. They were excellent Madi in the office was really helpful in finding a suitable time for the installation.

Thank you Denise.
Was our pleasure assiting you guys in the installation of your new OTR. I'm glad we were able to get this one done right and venting to the outside as opposed to back in.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to call us!

Doug in Greely
Doug in Greely

Installation of Gas Stove

Our new gas stove arrived much sooner than expected. We contacted MDApplianceInstallation and they were able to set up an install date that was perfect for us. Maddie was great at letting us know when things would happen. Mike and Devon were fantastic. They were easy to talk with, explained everything; and did a great professional job. We felt very confident in what they told us and in the work that was done. Can't say enough nice things.

Hey Doug,

Thanks for the kind words. You guys were great as well!
We can't thank you enough for the great review as word of mouth is huge in a business's success nowadays.
Please reach out if you have any questions or need assistance with any of your other appliances.

Larry O in Nepean
Larry O in Nepean

Installation of Dishwsher

Outstanding work on a very busy and messy Day.

It was a busy, icy, Friday and the company fell behind their schedule because of travel time and messy roads. The office manager kept me updated and when they arrived they did their job cheerfully and very professionally. They cleaned up their work and left me feeling very good about contracting it out to them. I highly recommend them!

Much appreciated Larry! We will be more than happy to help you out in the future!
Enjoy your holidays!

sylvain.coulombe
sylvain.coulombe

Stove installation

Done quickly, professionally and cleanly. The installers were curtiois and took the time to adjust the flames pn the stove before leaving. Excellent service

Was our pleasure! Keep us in mind for the next one!

More about M.D. Appliance Installation Ottawa

Home Appliance Installation We install all Kitchen and Laundry Appliances. We are committed to providing quality and personal installation services. We guarantee all work completed so you can rest easy knowing that your appliances have been installed properly and you will be fully covered in the event of any malfunction. ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Ottawa?