Firedup Hot Tub Movers

Tania  in Barrie
Tania in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Hot Tub Delivery and set up

The guys were amazing in the delivery of our hot tub on April 15,2020.
I was so impressed by their professionalism and expertise by the man, son and nephew.
I highly recommend these guys.
Amazing thank you!
Tania
Bolton, Caledon

RCurrier in Ingleside
RCurrier in Ingleside
1 review Ingleside, ON

The BEST of the BEST

Scott and his son are the BEST of the BEST. We had a replacement 12 ft swim spa delivered today. Scott arranged for the crane and coordinated everything perfectly. We pointed out that our septic bed was close to our spa-room and he took extra care to make sure it wasn't going to be damaged by the heavy vehicle's and crane. I couldn't believe how easy they made it look to move the old spa out and the new one in. Before we knew it, they had our new spa perfectly placed within our spa-room and the old one hooked up to the crane and on his truck. It's worth mentioning that we live in the middle of no where. Scott picked up our swim spa in Kitchener, arranged for the crane from Belleville, and drove 5 hours to our home to install it. Thank you Scott, you are the BEST.

Graham in Burlington
Graham in Burlington

Hot Tub Move

I called for the move and the response was quick, I booked a date with them and they were ahead of schedule moved the hot tub quick and without damage. They were very professional and I would recommend them to anyone.

Capershaun in Mississauga
Capershaun in Mississauga

Fascinating!

I found FHTM on Kijiji and they responded early morning in less than an hour. They gave me an approximate time when they’d be there to remove my hot tub and showed up in that timeframe. As well, it was the same day!

I had to use them a few weeks later to put the hot tub in the new location (was moved out to reconstruct my deck and relocated upon completion). I texted the owner Thursday night and they were on site in the proper time the following day.

These guys are top notch! Friendly, professional and most experienced!

Sandra in Mississauga
Sandra in Mississauga

Moved my new Wayfair hot tub to backyard

.... Fireduphottubmovers did an excellent job. Their prices are reasonable, they arrived on time and are very professional. Scott even instructioned me on how to do the startup...so I could have the hot tub running by the time my husband came home. Thank you!!! I strongly recommend them.

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Toronto?