Firedup Hot Tub Movers

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Mississauga ON L5N 7N6
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Toronto  >  Firedup Hot Tub Movers

Reviews for Firedup Hot Tub Movers

Capershaun in Mississauga
Capershaun in Mississauga

Fascinating!

I found FHTM on Kijiji and they responded early morning in less than an hour. They gave me an approximate time when they’d be there to remove my hot tub and showed up in that timeframe. As well, it was the same day!

I had to use them a few weeks later to put the hot tub in the new location (was moved out to reconstruct my deck and relocated upon completion). I texted the owner Thursday night and they were on site in the proper time the following day.

These guys are top notch! Friendly, professional and most experienced!

Sandra in Mississauga
Sandra in Mississauga

Moved my new Wayfair hot tub to backyard

.... Fireduphottubmovers did an excellent job. Their prices are reasonable, they arrived on time and are very professional. Scott even instructioned me on how to do the startup...so I could have the hot tub running by the time my husband came home. Thank you!!! I strongly recommend them.