Toronto ON M4P 1T6

Reviews for Unique Potlight

AL
AL

Potlights and Other Lighting Fixture Upgrades

Alan and his team installed over 40 pot lights quickly and efficiently in a matter of a few hours. I also had Alan upgrade a few lighting fixtures which he did so quickly and accurately. Alan looked after every detail in getting both the jobs done right. He did exactly what I was expecting. His work is very neat and he cleans the job site after the work is completed, he and his team pay attention to detail and he makes sure that the customer is happy with the job. He also took care of the ESA permit without needing me to bother about it, needless to say his work passed the ESA permit requirements easily. I will definitely use Alan (Unique Potlights) for additional electrical work in the future. Thanks Alan for a job well done.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in my work means a lot. Thank you. I really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. I’m happy I was able to get the job done for you!
Thank you and best regards.
Alan.

Hchervinsky in Toronto
Hchervinsky in Toronto

Install 16 potlights

Installed 16 we potlights in 4 different bedrooms.
Amazing speed and quality of work and made sure to clean up the mess before leaving.
I highly recommend Allen and his team

Alan

AConn
AConn

50+ Potlights and Fixtures

Alan installed over 50 pot lights throughout our home and installed several light fixtures. He was professional, efficient and did great work! I would highly recommend using him.

One other thing… I couldn’t find one of our light fixtures for him to install, so he came back the next day to take care of it. Thank you Alan!

Shahrzad in Pickering
Shahrzad in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Potlight installation

Impressed with Unique potlight from start to finish. Everything completed in one visit. The team went above and beyond all expectations. On time, efficient, tidy and I couldn't be happier with the results. My whole main floor is transformed! Highly recommend - you won't be disappointed!!

Thank you for your kind words. Your experience throughout the potlight installation process is important to us. We take pride on making it as seamless, cost-effective and efficient as possible. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the process and your new lighting.
Alireza
Unique potlight

Edward in Toronto
Edward in Toronto

Upgrade the panel and basement wiring

Alireza is a good guy and does quality work at a very fair price, he's very transparent and helpful in planning and delivering the job.
They installed potlight in my living and dining room and clean everything ip after finishing.
Very happy with their work

Unique pot light

Demitri in
Demitri in
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Panel upgrade

Alan came in and was very professional. Were very cautious and clean. Finished with in 4 hours!! Im very happy with the new panel upgrade. They passed the inspection quick.

www.Uniquepotlight.ca
Tlf: 4168024190

Zare
Zare

Great team

Alan and his team are fast and efficient. They are completely honest about the work they do and put their best effort for the job. They installed potlight for me and smart switches which I love.
I would recommend 100%

Thank you so much ! It was really a pleasure working for you ! Hope to see you again :-)
Best regards.
Unique potlight

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Electrical Job

Alan and his team installed 22 potlights while cieling popcorn getting removed. They were on time, professional and worked quickly and clean. The lights look amazing and when I did have an issue with one of them, Alan responded immediately and returned the next day to replace the defective light. I will definitely use him and his team again in the future.

Thank you!

Louis
Louis
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Ambient LED pot lights for glass house

We recently purchased a glass house install and searched for an installer for ambient LED pot lights.

I found Unique pot lights and sent a note for a quote. He responded quickly. He came to visit the site the next day. We agreed on the type of LED and quantity of pot lights. He understood exactly what I was looking for. Quickly provided me samples. We agreed on price and date of install.

Allen - owner of Unique Potlights completed the work efficiently and level of quality I expected. It's all in the detail! In addition to the Potlights, they connected my ceiling fan to same junction box as the LED transformer and provided floor level plug.

The LED run in a programmed switch hidden neatly in the ceiling.

I'm very satisfied. See fir your self in attached pictures.

He arrived within days with the products and assistant. 16 LED potlights were installed within hours. This included wiring for the transformer, timer, connected by Hunter fan and light, and left wiring connection for my Alexa echo.

Before he left - I asked him to replace a burned out KED over my kitchen sink. I had extra replacement light. He obliged without hesitation and quickly replaced it.

Before end of day - he called to check that the timer was working at the set time.

It was a pleasant experience to deal directly with a small business entrepreneur that puts clients first.

Highly recommend.

Fereshteh in Mississauga
Fereshteh in Mississauga

Literally the best pot lights installation

Excellent job by Unique Potlight, very efficient in scheduling, very reasonable price and super professional job.
I would absolutely recommend this company, 100%!
Alen was wonderful! He is very fast at responding to both call and texting. Very organized, clean and excellent quality of work.

Alan

More about Unique Potlight

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Unique Potlight has been in business for over 10 years.
Recessed Lighting
Kitchen Ceiling Lights
Ceiling Pot Lights
Bathroom Lighting
Pot Light Fixtures
Kitchen Ceiling Lights
Commercial Lighting
upgrade the panel
all the wiring and other electrical work.

We're social here: