Night Light Inc.

Electricians
Vaughan ON L4K 3R6
Electricians
Night Light Inc.

Reviews for Night Light Inc.

Amato87 in Vaughan
Amato87 in Vaughan

Nest Thermostat installation

Night light inc. responded quickly, and scheduled me in the next day after i called in. They were professional, clean, and had a outstanding attitude. These guys are very professional in what they do and try to accommodate the client as best they can. Will definitely have work done from these guys again. Thanks again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Project

I had my entire house recently renovated so all electrical and alarm requirements were needed. Knight Light inc. not only did an exceptional job in a timely manor but also helped educate and guide us on maintaining a secure and safe home.
Thank you and Great Job!

Thank you very much, let us know if there is anything else we can do.

stuart in Toronto
stuart in Toronto

Installed Lutron Lighting and Sonos in my home

Excellent Service and prompt installation. I found them on the Internet after the last electrician never showed up. The one guy even stayed past 5pm to teach my wife and me on how to use all of it....so pleased

Thank you very much, we will let the guys know and let us know if there is anything else we can do.

More about Night Light Inc.

Full service residential and commercial electrical service company. Licensed and insured. Some of our services; pot lights, LED retrofits, panel upgrades, charging stations, pools, hot tubs, new builds and renovations etc. . . Member of the Electrical Safety Authority's (ESA) Authorized Contractor Program (ACP) ECRA#7001141
Looking for Electricians pros in Vaughan?