Cheresh Millworking And General Contracting

Terry in Campbellville
Terry in Campbellville
0 reviews Washago, ON

Crawl Space Construction and Custom Countertop

We hired David and his team to build a crawlspace for our cottage in order to convert it from 3 season 4 season. He also undertook some custom millwork (walnut butcher block island and floating shelves) for our kitchen. David is extremely professional and knowledgable and the work was executed beautifully and flawlessly. I would highly recommend Cheresh to looking for general contracting and/or millwork.

Thanks Terry! Looking forward to working together again.

Lorenzo in Nottawa
Lorenzo in Nottawa
2 reviews Minesing, ON

Milton Sales Centre Millwork

I am a residential developer and we have constructed a large presentation sales Center 4 Hour development in Milton. We had cheresh construct an extensive amount of Millwork including wall details large site plan tables large reception desk benches Etc. We were very pleased with the workmanship professionalism of David and his staff. The final product was astounding! We are very happy with their work and are using them again in another development coming up. I highly recommend their services their products and their management and working together with our team.

It's always a pleasure working with the Briarwood Group. Very professional, forward minded and conscientious in all their work and business dealings.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Front entrance and porch

For 40 years my wife and I wanted to expand the front entrance to our raised bungalow. Now in our 70's we decided to hire Cheresh Construction because of the excellent work they had done for us 20 years earlier. Dave took our requirements and designed an entrance and porch area beyond what we could imagine. Now that the job is complete we wish that we had moved on this project years ago. Our home entrance is now spacious, safe and modern. Dave and his excellent crew have taken our 60 year old home and brought in to the next millennium. Our home now shines as a one of a kind and is the envy of our neighbourhood.

Thanks Gus and Kathy for letting me take care of your needs. It's always a pleasure working for you!

Exterior Renovations

We engaged Dave’s company for exterior renovations of our building and to re-grade the driveway through summer of 2019. As the job developed there was some changing of decisions, modification of preferences, and some unforeseen variables. Through it all Dave remained stable and reliable in his approach. The final product looks fantastic, and we admire Dave's attention to detail. Also, Dave's whole crew is friendly and knowledgeable!

This is our second large project for MCPA. I'm not only thankful for their patronage but they are the best firm for your accounting needs. Thank you for the work and I look forward to serving you again!

Linda in Barrie
Linda in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

New ensuite, bathroom/laundry room, walk-in closet, built-ins, fireplace!

Big changes for a mid-60's home. Took me several years to find someone I felt comfortable with to do this reno, and David was the one.

We had a shower that needed to be repaired - but decided to take it a little further. Gutted the main floor bath, which is now a terrific 2-piece with hidden laundry. Took a second bedroom and turned it into a new 10' x 10' ensuite bath with an incredible 68" freestanding tub, glassed-in shower, new window, 7' vanity, and heated ceramic floors. Can't decide what's my favourite part - it could be the new 6' x 9' walk-in closet with pocket doors! Or, the full wall of built-ins in the master bedroom with 12 drawers, 12 cupboards - enough room for both my winter and summer clothes at the same time (and my husband even gets to have his own space)! There's also the new vinyl flooring David recommended - everyone who sees it comments on how much they like it. I never thought vinyl plank flooring could look so good. And, I love the 7 new interior doors/trim and brushed nickel hardware throughout, and pot lights sure beat outdated fixtures! We also replaced our living room gas fireplace/mantel with TV above; lighted cabinets on either side.

Although living in a house with renos for 75 days was an experience, and a few surprises along the way, I plan to do more in the future - the kitchen and remaining flooring are next (or maybe change the rest of the interior doors and trim first, or maybe the staircase...).

Thanks to David and his team (and others along the way) including: Glenn, Dean, Mark, Jamie, Cody (x2), Terry, Kevin, Gord, Danny, John, Allan, Dave, Jaclyn, Zack, Ben, Mike, Tyson, and Robert. My house is too quiet without you.

Thanks Linda and Dave. You were terrific to work with and I look forward to any other projects we can help you with!

Private User reviews Minesing, ON

fireplace mantel

David came over to my house , measured and then built this beautiful gas fireplace mantel. I gave Dave carte blanche and was very creative and everyone is impressed with workmanship.
I highly recommend Dave to anyone and I'm having more work done from Dave. Beautiful custom work.

Therese, Barrie

Thanks Therese, I'm looking forward to working with you again!

countertop in Angus
countertop in Angus
1 review Angus, ON

remove and install new countertop and sink

the workmanship was first class and the installer friendly and professional.
the work was even completed before promised installation date.
we would recommend Cherish Millwork to any of our friends without
any second thoughts.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. I hope you enjoy your new kitchen countertop!

Priya in Minesing
Priya in Minesing
1 review Minesing, ON

Built-in wall unit with fireplace

For the past few years we were looking to get built/ins for our family room. We had several contractors come in to quote on the job and make recommendations. None of them ever have us the confidence that they could deliver what we were looking for.
Then came David from Cheresh Millworking and General Contracting. He had a vision and with his artistic talent he sketched a full picture of the built-ins with the fireplace. We loved the design shown in the drawing and trusted David to deliver the finished product just before the Christmas Holidays.
We were very pleasantly surprised with the end product and the efficiency with which David and his crew completed the project. My Husband, kids and I love our family room and spend a lot of time together in this space. It’s absolutely gorgeous.
I would highly recommend this company. David goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and delivers a high quality product and service.

Thank you for the pleasure of working with you and Andy. I enjoyed the challenge and you were a pleasure to work with!

Mcpa in Innisfil
Mcpa in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

Office reno that included moving kitchen, adding a bathroom and doing foundation work.

I appreciated the communication updates. David texted me regularly to update me on the progress of the project and what his crew was working on. The crew demonstrated integrity and were very approachable and friendly. There was an emphasis on quality with the long term in mind. We are very pleased with the results.

I'm very thankful for clients like Susan and her staff who made this easy with an understanding of what it takes to get a good job done. We encountered a few unknowns and the process of problem solving was so much easier with an understanding client. Thank you MMCPA!

More about Cheresh Millworking And General Contracting

34 years in business as a general contractor specializing in custom cabinetry, kitchen renovations, and custom building.
Looking for General Contractors pros in MINESING?