Appliance Repair

Reviews for We Fix It Appliances

Kimberly
Kimberly

Dryer Repair

Very quick and responsive! Fixed the dryer at a reasonable price and took the time to show me what went wrong.

Denise
Denise

Leaking washer

We Fix It appliances responded quickly, were very informative and dealt with my leaky washer in short order. Very well priced! Would recommend.

We're glad our technician was able to help you out !

Muhammad in Toronto
Muhammad in Toronto

Fridge Repair!

My fridge was oddly clicking every 30 seconds or so... really weird and then all of a sudden the fridge stoped cooling!!!

I called this company after finding them on homestars and they came out within 4 hours of my call and fixed it !!!

All it needed was a new relay or something....

Thanks! Will definitely use again

We are glad that one of our skilled and licensed technicians were able to help you out! If you have any other problems and or concerns please don't hesitate to ask!

Quick and Easy Dishwasher Repair

Totally satisfied with the repair on my GE Dishwasher. The technician was able to quickly diagnose and repair the leak after another repair company could not. I was so pleased with his follow up calls to ensure the leak had stopped and his friendly demeanour.
Would definitely definitely recommend We Fix It Appliances, Honest and helpful people

Allen in Toronto
Allen in Toronto

Quick response, fair prices, washer fixed!

Very quick response time to my post and messages. Able to assess possible problems and gave min-max price. Our washer stopped washing/draining the water. Came assessed washer's current state and ordered parts needed for possible issues, which was most likely the lid switch and as well as the drain pump being broken or clogged. First the lid switch was replaced, then washer was tested, and miraculously our machine was working just find once again! Only had to pay for the first part and not worry about other issue that was prepared for. Highly recommend and will use again.

Jonathon in Caledonia
Jonathon in Caledonia
1 review Caledonia, ON

Washer Repair

I have a washer/dryer 2 in 1 unit and my washing machine simply wouldn’t get rid of the water. The technician that came diagnosed the problem over the phone, picked up the part and he was out of the house 20 minutes after coming in. The problem was a broken door switch and it was replaced very quickly. The service was exceptional and most importantly very quick leaving me time to tend to my own day.
I will definitely use again

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Amazing customer service!

My dryer broke about a week ago, it was turning and everything but i realized that the dryer is not producing any heat at all

I Called this company and they had a time available for the same day! talk about convenient!

He had my dryer up in running in no time at a affordable price

I will definitely use their services again

Fatima in Richmond Hill
Fatima in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dishwasher Not Draining

My dishwasher was not draining properly. I used the “request quote” function of Home Stars, and within 5 minutes, I had three companies contact me. I decided to go with Malek because he seemed knowledgeable. I got the feeling that he really cared. He asked me to send him pictures of the issue so that he could diagnose the issue and be better prepared for his visit. I liked the fact that I was dealing directly with the technician, rather than a receptionist. He told me ahead of time that my issue was likely related to two possible causes, and he told me the price of each cause. His charges were very reasonable. During his visit, he spent extra time listening to the dishwasher to make sure there were no other issues. My other option was another company that had many 5 star reviews on Home Stars. I am glad that I gave Malek a chance. I am sure that I paid less with him and received better service.

sally
sally

Dryer repair

We fix it was very professional and fixed my dryer with no hassle and at a fair price. I highly recommend their services and will be using them again in the future should I need to.

S

More about We Fix It Appliances

We fix all home appliances such as fridges, stoves, washers, dryers, and dishwashers Our experience will ensure that we guide you to make the best decision about your appliance repair so that you will trust us to call us again and again.
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Markham?