Pest R Gone

kaleegico
kaleegico
1 review Whitby, ON

Bed Bugs

Fazee was fantastic. My son had bed bugs in his room (a room with wooden furniture). Fazee painstakingly treated every inch of my sons room and the rest of our 3 bedroom split level home. He was so patient answering my frenzied questions. My son had no further bites after that first treatment. On the follow up treatment, Fazee was just as thorough in my sons room. I was very anxious about bed bugs in my home, but Fazee's knowledge and skill put me at ease. I would highly recommend PestRGone and Fazee to anyone. Thank you so much.

Hello Kaleegico,

We're very thankful for the great review and your positive feedback. At Pest R Gone, we work hard to satisfy our valued clients, by providing exceptional customer service and resolving their pest problems as efficiently as possible.
We're happy to have been at your service.

416-722-5094

Natalia in Toronto
Natalia in Toronto

Fly spray

We used the rodent service last year with them and were pleased. Today we tried the fly spray service and pleased with his professionalism and knowledge of the issue. Very happy and if this really works I will continue using them.

Hi Natalia,

We're glad to know that the rodent program worked well for you. Moreover, we greatly appreciate your kind words of appreciation for our team member.

Satisfying our valued clients like yourself, is our first priority here at Pest R Gone.

Once again, thank you for choosing us for your pest control needs.

pest control services

kisan6
kisan6
1 review Ajax, ON

Mice removal

Owner of the business is very friendly and his products and service work. I would recommend him to everyone

Thank you Kishan for your kind review and recommendations.

Best regards,

Lesley
Lesley

Bed Bug treatment

From start to finish, I was very happy with the service provided by Sadia who took my initial call and Fazee who came to do the work. Excellent customer service.

Hello Lesley,

Thank you for the appreciation, your words of encouragement are greatly appreciated.

yasminmsourour
yasminmsourour

Bed bugs

Fazee helped us deal with the bed bugs quickly and efficiently. Not only did he help us get rid of the bed bugs, but he gave us a lot of information and preventive tips.

Thank you Yasmin for the great review. Your words of appreciation are greatly appreciated.

Pest R Gone

aivian17_marie
aivian17_marie

Bed Bugs Project Control

Fazee, he is very reliable, good guy, great excellent service, no complain at all. I love the service. Fantastic. He comes on time, he always answer the call, if there is anything to be done he do it perfectly. The best service I’ve ever had.

Thank you so much for the great review. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority here, at Pest R Gone. We're so delighted to know that the pest problem has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Scht
Scht

Bed bugs control

Fazee is really helpful and explained the problem very nicely. I was extremely satisfied with the work and the results were very good. Really a nice person and very understanding.

Thank you Scht, for the positive feedback and words of encouragement. We're very happy to know that your problem has been resolved. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Team Pest R Gone.

Carlton
Carlton

Mice Extermination

Fazee was very prompt in getting to the house and gives excellent customer service! Had a problem again for a follow up and he delivered. Would highly recommend this company AAA+

Thanks Carlton for nice review and kind words ,customer satisfaction is our top priority
Thanks

nwofan2
nwofan2

Mice removal

Fazee was very informative during initial treatment. After 1st treatment came back for a 2nd and found problem was resolved. Still left baits as a preventative measure. Highly recommend (mice control).

Thank you for the great review and positive feedback. Your words of encouragement are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Anthony
Anthony

Bed bugs

Reliable, quick and efficient. Very knowledgeable and helped us get rid of the problem. Fazee helped us feel and ease.

Thank you Anthony for your kind review. We are happy to help you with your pest control needs.

More about Pest R Gone

At Pestrgone, We always believe in providing the best service to our customers and have been helping the corporate and residents across the GTA in controlling their pest related problems. We have a team of highly trained as well as talented professionals who all are having specialization in the application of Structural Pest Control. We do comprehend the importance of living in a healthy environment and also how important it is to keep the consistent check over Pavement Ants, Carpenter Ants, Bed Bugs, Rodents, Mice, Rats, Cockroaches, Wasps and wildlife control such as Skunks, Squirrels, Raccoons, Snakes, Birds as well as other common pests from encroaching into your home or business. Therefore, we have been working with the latest, smartest, and friendliest and best ever used chemicals and technologies in our business.

We also provide you the best pest control services with the low price as well as the 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. We have been accredited by the Canada’s leading pest control organizations and have been awarded with the best customer services. So don't wait more, if you are facing the pest issue just call us now.