Pest R Gone

195 Boom Road Vaughan ON L6A 3X9

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Pest R Gone

Carpenter Bees

Called and got same day service. Excellent! Had 2 nests. Very knowledgeable and thorough. Great job and service. Fair price. Highly recommend!!

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words and review

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Extermination

Did a good job directing us in in the steps pre-treatment and list treatment. Overall well done

Thank you for your kind words and appreciation.

Sun
Sun

Pests and bed bugs

Fazee is very courteous, explained the process and after several weeks, the problem has been completely resolved. Very impressive. Highly recommended.

Thanks for kind and encouraging words

patmaiphone
patmaiphone

mice control

excellent service and warranty with fazee, mice reappear after 6 months and warranty proved to work for me. they came back to service to ensure the mice is gone forever

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.

Natalie
Natalie

Bed bugs

Fazee was very diligent and reassured me when I was exposed to the bed bugs, guaranteed they will be gone after the treatment. Since then I have not seen any, and in addition, offered another service if any appeared later on. Great service! Thank you!!

Thank you Natalie, for your feedback and appreciation of our service.

Sarah
Sarah

Bed bugs extermination

They were polite, friendly and professional. They explained the process and educated us every step of the way.

Thank you Sarah for your feedback and appreciation of our service. Sincerely,

tdebruyn
tdebruyn

Bed bugs

Fazee was very informative and helpful. I am bug free!! He was very thorough and prompt. He answered all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend him and your company.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

Wasp Nest In The Shed

Wasps had built a huge nest in my outdoor shed and some of the nest was attached to the blades of my chain saw. I did not see the nest but when I removed the saw, the nest was damaged and I got stung on my face before I could escape. My first thought was to set the whole thing on fire with gasoline for revenge. Instead I called Pests R Gone and Fazee arrived the next day. He dealt with the nest efficiently and professionally, explaining the entire process to me. The cost was very fair, less than I expected and better than having to speak with the Fire Department.

Hi Will,

Thank you for your kind review. We're happy to know that the wasp problem has been resolved. It's been a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us.

Best regards,

Team pest R Gone.

michalina
michalina

Wasps nest - inside porch roof

I had an invisible wasps nest inside of my porch roof and pest r gone came to spray it with a powder. They advised me that the wasps may linger for a week or so and if they weren’t gone in approximately 10 days they would come back and spray them again. I called in the early afternoon & they were able to come later that day. Very friendly & even took a video for me on my phone so that I could see what was happening.

Dear Michalina,

Thank you for your kind review and words of appreciation. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Best regards,

Fran
Fran

Wasp nest removal

I called to remove a very big wasps’ nest from my backyard tree. I was happy with the quick service! Fazee was at my house within thirty minutes. He did an amazing job taking out the nest! He was fast and courteous!

Thanks Franca for nice feedback and review
PestRgone Team

More about Pest R Gone

At Pestrgone, We always believe in providing the best service to our customers and have been helping the corporate and residents across the GTA in controlling their pest related problems. We have a team of highly trained as well as talented professionals who all are having specialization in the application of Structural Pest Control. We do comprehend the importance of living in a healthy environment and also how important it is to keep the consistent check over Pavement Ants, Carpenter Ants, Bed Bugs, Rodents, Mice, Rats, Cockroaches, Wasps and wildlife control such as Skunks, Squirrels, Raccoons, Snakes, Birds as well as other common pests from encroaching into your home or business. Therefore, we have been working with the latest, smartest, and friendliest and best ever used chemicals and technologies in our business.

We also provide you the best pest control services with the low price as well as the 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. We have been accredited by the Canada’s leading pest control organizations and have been awarded with the best customer services. So don't wait more, if you are facing the pest issue just call us now.