Blue Print General Contracting

Blue Print General Contracting

Reviews for Blue Print General Contracting

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent painting service

Recently, I hired blue print team for painting service. I am very happy to see the great effort made by the team. I would like to recommend this company without any hesitation. I will definitely call them for future projects.

Thank you for trusting in our company to complete our projects

Janet
Janet
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Carpentry project

Jean was very prompt to respond and came on short notice to help us with a time-sensitive job. He was polite and courteous and did an excellent job. He helped us complete some last minute carpentry work in order to get our house listed quickly.

Thank you Janet it was a pleasure doing business with you
Once again thank you for trusting in BLUE PRINT GENERAL CONTRACTING to deliver the services you required

Michael
Michael
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement renovations

Unfinished 900 sq ft basement renovated to include one large living area, one smaller room and a full bathroom. Jean took care of everything, hiring contractors to complete specialist tasks, and ensuring we had proper certifications as needed. In spite of the unique challenges posed by the COVID-19 crisis, Jean completed the job to our satisfaction. Jean is trustworthy and professional, and we would definitely hire him again.

Thank you, Michael, For hiring BLUE PRINT GENERAL CONTRACTING to complete your project.
I'm glad that we were able to deliver work that satisfies your expectations.

Once again, Thank you for trusting in us to complete the full basement finish with Stand up shower and glass door
with a fully open area.

I look forward to doing business again with you in the future.

pam.smithreno
pam.smithreno
0 reviews Milton, ON

Basement Finish

The workers from Blue Print General Contracting did a great job with my basement.
Very reliable and punctual.

Jean kept us in the loop about the progress of the work and ETA

Thanks again
See you on the next project

Thank you Pamela for trusting in BLUE PRINT GENERAL CONTRACTING
to transform you basement into the living space you were dreaming of .

it was nice doing business with you

Marina
Marina
1 review Grimsby, ON

Garage repairs and drywall.

Jean is very personable and easy going. He provided a reasonable quote, then performed the repairs to our dying garage building in a timely manner. Will be happy to hire him again, should the need arise and recommend him to others. Thank you, Jean, for a job well done!

It was a great experience working with you.
I hope we can serve you again in the future BLUE PRINT GENERAL CONTRACTING

Caroline T.
Caroline T.
0 reviews Grimsby, ON

Full Home Reno

It was a great experience working with Jean from BLUE PRINT GENERAL CONTRACTING
We were holding back on signing up with a another contractor .
But when we hire Jean he was able to keep us informed about the work and Cleary offered us
The options to get done properly …

Our next project will be to hire Jean again..

Thank you Caroline it was nice doing business with

Dena
Dena
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Basement Reno

Jean has multiple skills that he put to work in making our basement what it is now.
This started from hell house to dream house,,,

It was nice to have you completed the Reno of my basement

Thank you Dena for the nice words.

I really appreciate that .
Look forward to working with you again in the future

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Excellent and very professional guy for home renos

I'm very lucky to come across Jean by chance. He is very professional, punctual and detail oriented. He gave me a discount for the extra work that was not needed - very understanding. I'm impressed by his skills set and quality of work, currently I'm getting a backsplash/ and drywall job done and I'm satisfied and very happy with his craftman ship. He sure has won my and my network business!!

Thanks Sam

jwalmsley in Hamilton, Ontario
jwalmsley in Hamilton, Ontario
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Partial bathroom renovation

Jean is a very likable person who takes the time to listen to your ideas. In this partial bathroom reno, Jean created a new shower area and installed tiles, plumbing and shower door. It looks great. He also installed new flooring for me. This also looks great.

Jean is skilled at many trades and I was so glad to see he spent the time to finish the projects expertly.

Thank you Jean for making my eyesore of a bathroom so much better than it was.

I am so satisfied that you are now going to be my "go to handyman!"

Thank you Jwalmsley for the nice words.

I really appreciate that .
BLUE PRINT GENERAL CONTRACTING

Jony
Jony

HOME RENO

I don't have words to explain how precise the contractors of Blue Print General contracting fixed my house.

We were thinking of selling it after the Reno but the amount of work you guys put down made us change out mind to stay in the house for bringing it back to life.

Thank you Jony for believing in our company for you hone reno.
We'll be there to serve you again in the future.

More about Blue Print General Contracting

HOME -KITCHEN RENO- and more TEL 289-210-3357

Specialized in all type of home reno mainly CUSTOM KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
-Basement finish (City permit), Washroom remodeling
Tel (289)210-3357 for any questions

* WSIB insured.
* $2,000,000.00 Liability insured.
* Registered contractor
Serving in Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Grimsby, Brantford Burlington, Milton,, etc..