BLUE PRINT GENERAL CONTRACTING

General Contractors
Hamilton ON L8J 3K2
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Hamilton  >  BLUE PRINT GENERAL CONTRACTING

Reviews for BLUE PRINT GENERAL CONTRACTING

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Excellent and very professional guy for home renos

I'm very lucky to come across Jean by chance. He is very professional, punctual and detail oriented. He gave me a discount for the extra work that was not needed - very understanding. I'm impressed by his skills set and quality of work, currently I'm getting a backsplash/ and drywall job done and I'm satisfied and very happy with his craftman ship. He sure has won my and my network business!!

Thanks Sam

jwalmsley in Hamilton, Ontario
jwalmsley in Hamilton, Ontario
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Partial bathroom renovation

Jean is a very likable person who takes the time to listen to your ideas. In this partial bathroom reno, Jean created a new shower area and installed tiles, plumbing and shower door. It looks great. He also installed new flooring for me. This also looks great.

Jean is skilled at many trades and I was so glad to see he spent the time to finish the projects expertly.

Thank you Jean for making my eyesore of a bathroom so much better than it was.

I am so satisfied that you are now going to be my "go to handyman!"

Thank you Jwalmsley for the nice words.

I really appreciate that .

Jony
Jony

HOME RENO

I don't have words to explain how precise the contractors of Blue Print General contracting fixed my house.

We were thinking of selling it after the Reno but the amount of work you guys put down made us change out mind to stay in the house for bringing it back to life.

Thank you Jony for believing in our company for you hone reno.
We'll be there to serve you again in the future.

Emmanuel W.
Emmanuel W.
1 review Hamilton, ON

BATHROOM RENO

It was nice working with Jean from Blue Print GENERAL CONTRACTING.
You really did a good job by giving our bathroom a face lift.

Thank you for taking the time to explain everything to us.

Thank you Emmanuel for trust my company to perform the Reno of your your Bathroom.
I hope to work with you again in the Future.

Ritnah
Ritnah

Home Reno

Thank you Jean for the time taking to fix my kitchen and give it that look

Thank you Ritnah for hiring my company to renovate your home and kitchen It was a pleasure working with you and we are always open to serve you in the future,

Karyn
Karyn
1 review Brantford, ON

Kitchen Backsplash.

Jean was very professional, available short notice. Installed glass subway tile in kitchen. Very precise cuts and great quality of work. Highly recommend.

It was a pleasure working with Karyn you and I look forward to work again with you in the future.

More about BLUE PRINT GENERAL CONTRACTING

Complete basement finishing projects from A-Z Assembly and installation IKEA (Cabinets, Beds) -Kitchen remodeling - Backsplash - Countertop - Sink, - Faucet - Dishwasher - Hood range, - Fridge water line - Built-in ovens & cooktop”. - Washroom remodeling.