Presto Flooring Company

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Vancouver BC V5K 2Z7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Vancouver  >  Presto Flooring Company

Review for Presto Flooring Company

L Treloar in Burnaby
L Treloar in Burnaby
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Vinyl Plank Flooring Installation in Kitchen

I had Preston of Presto Flooring install Armstrong diamond coat vinyl plank flooring in my kitchen. He was communicative, punctual, and tidy at the job site . He did a great job with the flooring installation. He followed up with me after the flooring was installed, to ensure I was happy with how the floor was wearing. I was pleased with his work, and with his price. I would not hesitate to have him back to work in my house- in fact, I am in the process of having him quote another job here. Thank you, Preston!

More about Presto Flooring Company

With our professionally trained and experienced staff, you are in good hands for all your flooring needs. From tearing out your old floors and carpets to leveling and installing your new ones, we make sure your project is done on time and meets all your expectations.