Luso Painting Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Calgary AB T2W 4K2

Reviews for Luso Painting Inc.

Sheri in Toronto

587-894-9480
Calgary
AB
T2W 4K2

My newly purchased 20 year old house was a dungeon of cherry wood and dark neutral paint that did nothing for the house. Located on the lake, we needed something lighter to match the lakeside lifestyle. Luso's painting to the rescue. From the initial meeting to get a quote, to the final clean up, Luis and his staff were professional, punctual and even with adding in a staircase to paint out, on time. Amazing quality and outstanding value. I would highly recommend Luso's Painting to anyone.

Hi Sheri. Thank you for the great review. Working on your home was a pleasure. Enjoy your new home.

tjcoulman
tjcoulman

Painting

Luis did an excellent job painting our main floor and upstairs. I was impressed with how professional he was right away during the quote session. He took measurements and gave lots of information above and beyond simply painting. We had a few quotes provided from different painters and Luis' was very competitive. He was on time practically to the minute and left our home almost spotless.

Highly recommend, will certainly be using him for future projects.

Thanks Trevor. Hope you and your wife enjoy your new home.

rvd5
rvd5

OUTSIDE HOUSE WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE......VERY HAPPY WITH IT!!

THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE PAINTED.....ONE HALF OF THE HOUSE WAS ARTIFICIAL BRICK AND PROJECTED FROM THE WALL, ABOUT 3/4 INCH SO THIS ENTAILED PAINTING THE WALL PLUS THE WHOLE PROJECTED BRICK....OTHER SIDE OF THE FRONT WAS HALF STIPPLE AND BOTTOM HALF WAS WOOD.
THE FRONT DOOR WAS PAINTED...THREE COATS!!

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure. Cheers.

Vitalie
Vitalie

Garage doors painting and interior painting

Great work done by Luis. He was on site on time and completed everything in few hours. The work included painting two garage doors. The quality of work was top notch. I would highly recommend Luso Painting!

Second part of the review: we hired Luis again to paint the entire interior of our house: walls, ceilings, and baseboards on 3 levels.
Luis was very professional and pleasant to deal with. Excellent customer service, always get back to me right away and is patient with my questions. He provided a very reasonable estimate and did a splendid job in a fairly short time period. I will be very happy to work with Luis and his crew again and highly recommend Luso Painting Thanks Luis!

Thank you. enjoy

mledrew
mledrew

Paint touch ups through out the house

I called Luis regarding touch ups we needed done ASAP. He was over to my house to give me a quote that day, and completed the work the following day. He is great at what he does, and had a very fair price.
I would highly recommend Luis to all my family and friends in need of a highly experienced painter. He did great work and was fast and efficient. Luis also tidied up after himself, including wiping down appliances from dust and vacuuming.

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure.

J S.
J S.

Painting interior of home

Great, affordable, professional, quality of work! All work was completed on time and house now looks great!

Thank you very much for this great review.

Anny
Anny

Paimting

Luis was quick to respond to my initial request for the repainting of several rooms previously painted red and did touch up work on other walls as needed. He also helped the choosing the right tones for the walls to match other parts of the house.

His work was of a very high quality for a reasonable price. He completed the work as planned and on budget.

I would absolutely retain him again for future jobs.

Thank you. It was a pleasure to work on your home.

Kim
Kim

Painted main floor to second floor stairway and hallway, with walls about 20 feet.

Luis showed up on time and was ready to go. Very professional and did a fantastic job at my home. I expected to pay more because of the tight space and height of the walls. I was very pleased with the job when I got home to see his work. I would definitely recommend Luis.

Thank you Kim. It was a please to help you with the painting of your home.

sandra
sandra

Basement renovation.

Luis was professional, efficient and very meticulous. From the walls to trims to wood stains, it all looks perfect. Thanks Luis!

Thank you Sandra. Hope you and your family enjoy your new basement.

rhinger
rhinger
1 review Okotoks, AB

Painted kitchen, family room, laundry room, hallways and stairwells.

Excellent job. Very meticulous. Great clean up. I will not hesitate to refer this company to my friends and relatives.

Thank you Susan and Reynold. Your review is really appreciated. I'm looking forward to painting the exterior this spring.
Luso Painting

More about Luso Painting Inc.

Owner/operator, Luis Marques, has over 15 years of painting experience and takes pride in being active in all aspects of each project. Luis and his team pride themselves in ensuring all services are provided with professionalism, reliability and expertise.

We focus in residential (interior & exterior) and light commercial painting. We offer all painting services including spraying of lacquer and other finishes and all types of staining.

Give us a call and we’ll start planning your painting project together.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
​Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Dulux, Cloverdale, Pratt & Lambert, ​C2 Paint, ​And any other paints/Products requested by the client.
​RE-paints, Renos, New custom homes, All spraying services (Latex, Waterborne, lacquers, acryllics and clear coats.), Cutting and Rolling Ceilings and walls, Textured ceiling repairs and or re-painting, Small Drywall Repairs, Stucco Elastomeric Coatings, Wallpaper Removal, Stain applications,
All styles with a specialty for work completed in high-end custom homes.
We begin with an in-person consultation, job site inspection and quote. Luso Painting, knowing that using the right products and proper techniques is key, use only top grade paints and materials.
2012
Cheque and e-transfer
City of Calgary Business License
BBB
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.