General Contractors

Reviews for Focus Construction

Dave
Dave

2-Bedroom Condo Renovation

Focus Construction did a complete renovation of my 2 bedroom condo (approx. 1000 sq ft.), excluding the bathrooms. From the time I first met Tim, he impressed me with his knowledge, experience and attention to detail. Not only did he provide me with a very fair estimate, he also went above and beyond what the other contractors did for their estimates (he was pointing out details and areas of concern but also provided multiple solutions as to the quality of finishes and price ranges. Once I decided to go with Focus Construction for my renovations, I knew I had the right team for the job.

Tim kept me in-the-loop of the team’s progress throughout the entire project. He also explained areas where additional work was required prior to carrying it out so I was aware of any additional costs. On top of that, Tim also managed to find ways where we were able to save some money and not compromise on quality. At the end of the day, Focus Construction came through on budget and completed everything in a timely fashion.

Tim and his team (including Mike who did a ton of excellent work throughout the project) also followed up and carried out additional work on every single item my wife and I asked of throughout the project, which was absolutely fantastic and made the entire renovation experience extremely smooth and non-stressful.

In the end, Focus Construction far exceeded all of our expectations and I would highly recommend them to anyone considering doing renovations, construction, etc. to their homes in the future. Thanks Tim, Mike and the entire team that made our renovations a huge success, we couldn’t be happier with it!

Thank you Dave, Focus Construction is proud of our work and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our work and quality.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Fantastic bathroom renovation

Back in October 2017, my wife and I were a little nervous to do a renovation but Tim and his crew made us feel completely at ease throughout the whole process. We completely gutted and refinished our bathroom and couldn't be happier with the result. Tim gave us a realistic quote and stayed on budget. He and his crew even worked after hours and on the weekend to finish the job ahead of schedule. I'd highly recommend his services and will be using Focus Construction again when we do our basement.

Thanks for the great review John, our team at Focus Construction GTA thinks your bathroom turned out great. I loved your vision and am happy you enjoyed our work.

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Honest, Friendly & Detail Oriented = Amazing Bathroom Transformation

Tim and his team were absolutely amazing from start to finish. From our first planning meeting with Tim, to our bathroom renovation being revealed to us last September (2017) - I couldn't have asked for a more detail-oriented, honest and friendly group of contractors to hire. The quality of the work is impeccable, and the attention to detail is much appreciated - we've had so many compliments from friends and family. We have done renovations previously with other contractors and found we had overpaid for services rendered - Tim is not only fair, but he is very upfront and honest with all costs associated with the work he is doing. Look forward to using Focus Construction again and highly recommend them to everyone we know!

Thank you Melissa, I had a wonderful experience working with you and your fiance. Focus Construction is very proud of our work and we are thrilled you are happy with it. We look forward to working with you again.

semberle
semberle

Bathroom leak

(289) 242-8930 Tim M
Toronto
M6J 2R6

We had a leak from our upstairs shower into our kitchen. The team quick diagnosed the problem and suggested alternatives to remedy, with varying degrees of cost and complexity so we could make informed choices. Appreciated the team's transparency and customer focus. Would recommend

Thank you Scott, Focus Construction works very hard to keep the client informed of possible issues and costs.

Garry
Garry

Exterior renovation / addition

Tim and his Focus Construction team were top notch - the work was fantastic in quality and design. From a single photo they were able to replicate the design I liked easily and efficiently. Completed the job ahead of schedule with great quality and attention to detail.
Tim visited the site several times each day to ensure everything was going well and meeting expectations. The group was also open to suggestions as they came up. Everyone cheerful and easy to talk to - pleasant working with them and will call them again for future projects.

Thanks Gary, it was great working with you. You and the family were so polite and easy going, I look forward to working with your again.

Focus Construction GTA

N, T.
N, T.

Total house renovation; additional smaller jobs

I bought my 100 year home recently renovated from top to bottom by Tim and his Focus Construction team. Top rate quality and design. Since moving in I have called Tim directly and he has happily provided answers to my questions about the house, visited in person to help out if required and provided names of tradespeople for additional work I wanted done. He was back recently building out a new mudroom in the basement as well as doing various odd small jobs.

Tim's work is top drawer, matched by his customer service. Thinking of other things I want done so I can bring him back again!

Thanks for your kind recommendation Naomi. It was a pleasure working with you, I will come back whenever you need assistance or just want to talk. I wish you all the best.

Cheers,

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Deck

The fellows at Focus are great to work with. Their quote is fair and accurate. They arrive on time, clean up after themselves each day and are highly professional. Best of all they finished it when they said they would, just in time for my backyard party. My new deck is a gorgeous design, takes advantage of our unique view and landscape and built to last! The job required the removal of the previous deck which was falling apart because of shoddy workmanship. I highly recommend this team.

Thanks Ingrid, it was a pleasure to work for you and your family. I hope the deck brings happiness and sees many parties.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Fabulous experience! High quality workmanship, fast, clean and reliable

Focus Construction renovated our entire home to the highest quality standards. We could not be happier with Tim and his team of highly skilled tradespeople. Throughout the process we felt that Tim really listened and understood our needs and communicated well with us. His team is reliable, trustworthy and honoured our timelines. As a result the renovation was completed on time and within our budget. We are delighted with the results. Do not hesitate to trust Focus Construction with the your home project!

Jennifer your home is so lovely, it was a treat to assist you with the renovation. I wish you well, and hope you enjoy your home as much as I enjoyed working on it.

More about Focus Construction

There is no job too big or too small for FOCUS Construction. We take the stress off your shoulders and make your vision a reality. Organization, reliability and delivering quality on time sets FOCUS Construction apart. With excellent response times and clear communication you can rest at ease knowing you are in good hands. After 10 years of experience in building and renovating we are trusted for our high quality craftsmanship and professionalism. We are a full service company capable of handling every detail of your project. Let us show you what a little FOCUS can do.