Mistry Mechanical Inc

Reviews for Mistry Mechanical Inc

Christine in Maple
Christine in Maple

Purchased new A/C unit

Amazing customer service, prompt installation and answered all our questions with concise details. Saagar walked us through which brand and unit would be ideal for our home and was even early for our installation appointment. Overall, a great experience with a good company.

Im glad I could help especially in this crazy heat wave we got. At Mistry Mechanical Inc we try our very best to conplete tasks on time. Im always here to help anytime. Thank you!

Emre in Vaughan
Emre in Vaughan

Furnace

My furnace was starting up then shutting off within a minute. I spoke with Sagar from Mistry Mechanical Inc and he Came and fix it thank you so much sagar ur the best

No problem, I'm here to help always. I can't believe that Nevercare came before me and tried to sabotage the furnace by switching all the pressure switch hoses and putting them in the wrong places on the vent motor. Glad i was able to put it back together and get it up and running again.

Very Knowledgeable and great service! (Humidifier Install)

Very dry in our house due to the winter, called up Sagar and he was able to install at a good price and in a short period of time. Very Knowledgeable and great service!

It was my pleasure to come out and help you with your Humidifier installation. I appreciate thr great review . Thank you

regards Mistry Mechanical Inc

Afraz in Vaughan
Afraz in Vaughan

Furnace

My furnace was starting up then shutting off within a minute. I spoke with Sagar from Mistry Mechanical Inc and he gave me step by step instructions to check my furnace and gave me honest advice as to what steps I must take to fix it.
Great service, very relaible and Honest!

Thank you for your feedback Afraz Im here to help anytime.

Ashkan A.
Ashkan A.

New two story house

Mistry mechanichal Inc, has done two HVAC Systems, including all the duck works, furnace and fire place for me which I am very satisfied with the their jobs

I really enjoy working with Ashkan and Ali. They build amazing homes. Extremely professional. Thank you for choosing Mistry Mechanical Inc for your custom homes.

Darren in Caledon
Darren in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Furnace

Furnace wasn’t working. Called Mistry and they showed up right away. Diagnosed quickly and got the furnace up and running again. Thanks so much. Have used Mistry for my HVAC needs in the past and will continue in future. Excellent service.

Thanks Darren!! We strive to be as quick as possible. we appreciate you choosing Mistry Mechanical Inc for your HVAC needs.

al in Toronto
al in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

ALL AROUND AMAZING SERVICE

STRONGLY RECOMMEND... Had an issue with my furnance, called up Mistry and they had me up and running in no time! Will be using again for all my hvac needs! Professional work by proffessional guys will be recommending this company to all my freinds and family who need hvac services done in a timely and professional manner!
Thanks again Mistry Mechanical!

Thank you Al for the review. I replaced the igniter and got your furnace working again in the middle of winter. We are here to help anytime.

Organic P.
Organic P.

Heating and cooli g

Excellent service from Mister Mechanical for heating ,cooling, fenerator and buried services. I have recommended MM to othera who ha ve experienced the same level of exxellence.

At Mistry Mechanical Inc we specialize in different skills within HVAC from underground gas lines, generator installation, ductless mini split units and much more. Thanks for the excellent post!

AC and Furnace

Great service from Mistry Mechanical. I got both AC and furance replaced. Price was great with excellent service. They came on time and got the job done quick. I would strongly recommend them!

Here at Mistry Mechanical Inc we strive to be quick and competitive with the market. Thank you for choosing Mistry Mechanical Inc.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Exceptional Furnace Upgrade!!!

Had a very old furnace which was in need of a replacement. when it finally broke down i gave the fellows at Mistry Mechanical a call. They provided me with all the info i needed in order to make my selection. Price was great and customer service was fantastic!! They were in and out in no time.

Thanks again guys, i greatly appreciate your hard work.

Thank you for choosing Mistry Mechanical Inc. Thanks for the great feedback.

More about Mistry Mechanical Inc

Welcome to Mistry Mechanical Inc. We offer heating, air conditioning, gas lines, filtration, humidification, custom duct work, mini split units, firepits, tankless water heaters, and hydronics services. We also offer installation, service of all HVAC equipment and brands. We are proudly a Armstrong Air dealer and carry other brands as well.

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.