Imperial Heating

Reviews for Imperial Heating

Ilyas in Toronto
Ilyas in Toronto

Furnace Repair

A component of the Furnace needed to be replaced.

I found the technician to be honest, friendly, efficient and patient. Will definitely use this company for future.

Very happy with the service.

thank you!!!

Phil Wylie in Toronto
Phil Wylie in Toronto

Connect Patio Heater

Guys were great- polite, clean and hooked up my patio heater to natural gas line despite some challenges with the heater. They had to run out and get parts but were fast and efficient.

thamk you!!!

Pinetree Developments
Pinetree Developments

Furnace Servicing

The technician was pleasant and effective at the work, he went down and changed the filters in my furnace, and did an inspection. He informed me that there was some more work to be done, and so we've scheduled that for a later date. A good price and clean, efficient service.

thank you!!!

Furnace

My 25 years old furnace failed and I called few companies to get new furnace as soon as possible.
Imperial heating offered better price and better product compared to others.
And they installed new furnace next day morning.

thank you!!!!

Furnace repair

My furnace was not providing proper heating throughout the house so I called Imperial Heating and the same day they showed up and repaired it!

Wonderful service and overall experience, would recommend!

Heat furnace installation

We purchased and got the heat furnace installed. The staff was quite professional. They were quite approachable, we had no issues at all. Highly recommend this company.

Gas fireplace

Hi everyone..just writing to let everyone know that Andrew from imperial was exceptional and I'd recommend him and imperial to anyone.. big thanks!!

Hot Water Tank Installed by Imperial Heating

It was the middle of Summer and my Hot Water Tank was leaking. My basement was flooded and I was out of hot water. When I called Imperial Heating a technician was sent to my home soon after. I met with Amre. He was very patient and explained my options. Within a day a brand new water tank was installed. I am delighted with the service Imperial Heating provided and the timely manner in which the work was done. Thank you!

Shane in Toronto
Shane in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Besr experience EVER!!!!

I found this service through here and was more than happy i contacted the customer service rep. She guided me through the services that Imperial provides and pretty much sold me on gettin my attic installed along with the new ac unit i originally contacted them about.

An agent was sent as a formality to properly estimate the job and schedule the work.

In the day of the job the technicians arrived and got to work promptly on time. They wotk very clean and efficiently.

I wish all the home services i need could be provided with the same level of professionalism as Imperial Heating.

Thank you You for taking the time to leave us a review Shane. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we hope to hear back from you in the near future again! You can always rely on us!

Barbara
Barbara

central air conditioning

I am satisfied with the work done. There were problems with the installation but they were resolved as quickly as possible at no extra charge. The sales representative, Amre, was excellent.

Thank you for leaving us these kind words and we are glad knowing you had a positive experience with our company! Unfortunately, problems do sometimes arise during installs, but we truly appreciate your patience for the install took longer than anticipated. Imperial Heating thanks you for trusting us and we do hope that you continue doing so in the future!

More about Imperial Heating

We Service, repair, and install all HVAC equipment.

We started the company with the goal of offering the kind of service and support we would want for our own family. Quality and values are at the core of our business. Our home comfort advisors and technicians are highly trained, knowledgeable, and experienced to help and guide you with the best product selection.

Why HVAC service is necessary?

HVAC service is necessary for proper ventilation. It provides a sense of freshness thus making the person relaxed and happy. A properly designed system will provide a comfortable indoor environment.

Heating and Air conditioning Maintenance:

Have you ever heard about this? Prevention is better than cure.
The reason is so simple. It is better to do the regular maintenance of your home heating and cooling system to keep them at its best efficiency level and working conditions and it will also add some more years to your precious heating and air conditioning appliances.

We are known for our expertise in the following services:

Air Conditioning systems installation and maintenance
Furnace installation and maintenance
Tankless water heater installation
Fireplace maintenance
Air Purifier, Humidifier and Thermostat installation and maintenance
Attic Insulation
We Repair almost all heating and cooling systems
Why choose us?

Our technicians are TSSA (Technical Standards and Safety Authority) Certified.
We transform home from Energy consuming to Energy saving.
We are catering services in all regions of Durham, York, Peel region of Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Burlington and its surrounding GTA region.
By partnering up with today’s best suppliers in home energy, we create smart homes that can be controlled with the tap of your smartphone.

Imperial Heating has large range of heating and cooling product with extended warranties covering both parts and labour.
If you prefer financing, we can arrange flexible open contract options with competitive interest rates and monthly terms to suit your budget.