Jeremy Chornobaj

Review for Jeremy Chornobaj

Pearl
Pearl

Swindler

Run from this guy. He came to install 19 original Potlights (lights I purchased) and then 10 more in the basement. The 19 quote was $1150 for labor, wires and dimmers. The 10 in basement was $1000.
My boyfriend cut out channels in the drywall and purchased the Potlight core bit. He installed 10 lights then installed 5 in the basement (should be 10 but he came for around 2 hours the second time and left the other 5 lights tucked into the ceiling joist).
At this point I had given him $2000 and he said I owe him another $300 -$400 for the basement. He then tells me the $1150 was for just 10 Potlights and it was for labor and materials (what materials (his cordless DeWalt? He can borrow mine). I told him (after he constantly interrupted me) that was not agreed upon and to leave.
I will not find options to sue him