Highbridge Construction/YourHandymen

General Contractors
Highbridge Construction/YourHandymen

Reviews for Highbridge Construction/YourHandymen

Renovations

Highbridge Construction (also known as YourHandymen.ca) renovated my kitchen and bathroom, refinished my hardwood flooring, and installed a new patio door, along with a few other improvements. They did a fantastic job, and were honest, respectful and reasonably priced. I previously had some bad experiences with contractors so I was very careful in selecting a company, and this time I was very happy with who I selected. Pierre-Luc and everyone on the team were a pleasure to work with, and I will definitely use them again in the future!

Thanks so much, it was a pleasure working with you!

Factotum in Toronto
Factotum in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Flood repair and renovation: walls, flooring, plumbing, cupboards, doors and trim

The original appointment was very professional and productive.
Timing of work schedule was coordinated to my needs.
Constant contact with foremen as work progressed.
High quality work -very pleased with results.
Stayed on budget, no surprises.
Have used them on two projects and would not hesitate to in the future.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Ryan in Ottawa
Ryan in Ottawa

Bathroom Reno

We hired Highbridge construction on a recommendation from a friend who recently used them to reno their bathroom (which turned out beautiful!).

Pierre Luc, the project manager, promptly came to our home to provide an estimate. Upon arrival, he was friendly, very knowledgeable, and made a lot of great suggestions we had never considered. We obtained a number of different quotes from various companies; however, High Bridge Construction provided the most detailed quote at a fair price, responded the quickest, and included links to their past jobs and Better Business Bureau rating.Pierre Luc was very flexible in accommodating our needs and worked closely with us to suit our budget.

The company began work within a week of providing the estimate, and delivered on exactly what was promised! The team was clean, efficient, friendly and very professional. They accommodated our busy schedule by offering suggestions on tiles, vanities, lights, etc. and were always responsive to texts and emails.

Payment arrangements were made easy by Chantel, the client care manager, who often came by the house to check on the job and refused to accept our final payment until we were 100% satisfied with the work.

The end result was outstanding! My small, outdated bathroom was transformed into a more spacious, modern, high quality bathroom. I highly recommend High Bridge construction to anyone looking to update, redo, and modernize any room in their house.

Thanks guys for a great job!

User in Gloucester
User in Gloucester

Excellent renovator !

My wife and I have used them many time and are very happy everytime. From start to finish they really know how do things seamlessly. It is a real pleasure to recomend them to pur friends amd family.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

basement demolition and remodelling

I met these people from the internet without any recommendations,and this experience with them in my home for four weeks have been wonderful. I am glad to have met them for their professionalism,their concern and respect for listening and attention to details.I am very happy with the job and wished that I had met them sooner.They are fair with the pricing and very considerate with any concerns you may have with it. They are even prepared to work with you to arrive at an amicable solution.Now tell me ,where have you heard of that before?I highly recommend them and their services.Choose them, you will not regret it.

Danika in Toronto
Danika in Toronto
1 review Gatineau, QC

My house is now my home !

After having a lot of difficulties with my different contactors, I finally used Highbridge Construction and YourHandymen.ca to fine tune my house. Their service was exactly what one would expect from a professional company. They took the time to review the details of the plans with me, they explained the different steps well and kept me informed throughout the process. When dealing with a construction company, one should expect them to be competent and efficient. I was discouraged and did not see my vision coming together, but now I'm really happy with the results and I can finally call my house my home!

More about Highbridge Construction/YourHandymen

Highbridge Construction embraces design and building in all forms, champions the big ideas as much as sweats the smallest details, works collaboratiely and respectfully, and enjoys the process as much as the outcome.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Ottawa?