Highbridge Construction/Your Handymen

Reviews for Highbridge Construction/Your Handymen

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

I am extremely happy with the work done by Highbridge Construction on my bathroom renovation. The communication was excellent, no surprises and a great finished product! I was amazed at how quickly the project was finished. Very professional service and I would highly recommend them.

Thanks again Carol. It was a pleasure working with you. We are glad you are pleased with the project.

Ed in Nepean
Ed in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installation of vinyl planks on basement floor as well as some wall panels and dry wall.

The crew attending to the project were very meticulous while installing the vinyl planks. All paneling and drywall was quite thorough and completed in a professional manner.
We were extremely satisfied with the end result and would recommend Highbridge for any renovation project.

Thanks so much Ed. It was a pleasure working with you and are glad to hear you're happy!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Deck - stairs and skirt

I had a very good experience dealing with Highbridge Construction.

Their customer service from start to finish was excellent.

The completion of the project was done quickly and the quality of the work was beyond my expectations. I would like to acknowledge Richard, Romell and Bob for their professionalism and great work - thank you!

I will definitely look to Highbridge again for any home renovations, and I would most definitely recommend their services to my family and friends.

Thank you Highbridge!

Thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom/Kitchen Repair

Had a bathroom toilet leak that caused damage to subfloor and the entire floor had to be reworked and ceiling in the kitchen had to be repaired. Highbridge came expeditiously to give an estimate and started work almost immediately once given the go ahead. They were in and out within a week and the kitchen and bathroom look just as if it had never been damaged. In addition the whole team wore masks and followed proper protocols during Covid-19.

We are glad to hear how happy you are with our services during this challenging time and appreciate your feedback!

Brenna
Brenna
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Retaining wall around basement window

Mike who came to do the estimate was very helpful and friendly and came up with a plan to replace our window well. He answered all our questions and had the estimate sent promptly. The work was booked very quickly which was fantastic as we were on a tight timeline. The workers were great - showed up on time, were friendly and completed the work very quickly and efficiently. Our outlet was damaged during the work and management responded quickly by sending someone out to replace it the next morning. All in all we are very satisfied with the work and the price. We would definitely contact Highbridge again for any future renovations!

Thank you for the kind review Brenna, we appreciate any and all customer feedback that can greater enhance the experience for future customers!

dombar1951
dombar1951

Basement Renovation

I approached Highbridge Construction to finish my basement on the recommendation of a family member who was impressed with the quality of the workmanship. I found the team handling the renovation to be very polite, cordial and respectful. They take pride in their work and it showed with the end result. As with any renovation project there are bound to be small hick ups, the project manager Richard dealt with any "minor" issues very professionally , always wanting to ensure himself that the client was pleased with the recommended approach to correct the situation. The cost to complete the renovation was very competitive and the payment schedule was very fair. Our experience with the team was very positive and non stressful. I would recommend the team ( This Company) for similar projects . The Better Business has given this company an A rating.

Thank you for your kind words Dominic! It was our pleasure working with you, and we look forward to working with you again on any future projects!

TimKerr
TimKerr
1 review Ottawa, ON

Post-tornado reconstruction and replacement of damaged roof, second floor ceilings, floors, plus renovation of upstairs bathroom, entryway and stairs.

Our house was significantly damaged by a tornado in September 2018. We engaged Highbridge Construction for the repair and reconstruction after seeing the quality of their work in another house they had constructed. Highbridge also committed to work through the winter to replace the roof and trusses, ceilings, drywall, floors, electrical and everything else that was required to get us back into our house by spring 2019. We also took the opportunity to have them renovate the existing upstairs bathroom, front hall and entryway. They came through and fulfilled their promise, delivering high-quality workmanship in all areas. The foreman and workers were very friendly and highly competent, consistently providing detailed and timely updates on the work, and were very responsive to questions, concerns or changes. We are very pleased with the end result. Thank you Highbridge!

Thank you Tim for the very kind review, always brings a smile to my face seeing a customer satisfied with the end result!

Jason.DaCosta
Jason.DaCosta
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen renovation, hallway, powder room.

Highbridge Construction immediately made me feel comfortable and at ease from the initial quote to completion. Highbridge was very trusting, reliable and detail orientated. They were always willing to give suggestions, recommendations and advice. I had many added on small requests that they researched and immediately added on. Very close attention to detail and returned to fix up small little details that would be unnoticed to most. I would highly recommend.

Thank you kindly Jason for your review! It's always a pleasure to work with clients such as yourself, and we are glad to see you are happy with the end result!

Shaun in Ottawa
Shaun in Ottawa

Deck removal & patio install

We had our existing old deck removed and a patio installed. It is beautiful and we are so happy with the end result! Everyone at Highbridge was extremely friendly and professional, and the workmanship is second to none.

Thank you Shaun for your very kind review! Everyone here is glad you are happy with the job, and appreciate the kind words you had to say about our service.

Matt in Ottawa
Matt in Ottawa

bathroom restoration and renovation

Extremely pleasant and easy to deal with. Work was done on time and they ensured it was to my satisfaction before completion. Very happy with the work I had done and the service I received. Will definitely use again.

Thank you very much Matt! It always makes us happy to hear that our customers are satisfied!
- Highbridge Construction

More about Highbridge Construction/Your Handymen

Highbridge is your one stop shop with all the tradespeople you need to get your home improvements completed. Our goal is to ensure that you get your project done right, on time and at the best price.

Our tradespeople have more than 10 years of experience in the industry. They are fully insured and have a personal connection with their clients that helps them get the job done right.

If you have a project around your house you’ve been thinking about, why not contact us to discuss the details and we can provide you with a free estimate. Our service team is available to help you manage that project with quality trades you can trust!