Best Plumbing

Pavel K.
Pavel K.
9 reviews Caledon, ON

Small bathroom project

I was looking for a plumber to complete some work before tiles go on the wall. Azi responded very quick, we agreed on a date, the job was completed quickly and very efficiently. strongly recomend!

Michael
Michael
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Shower Leak

I had a leak coming from downstairs ceiling. Assumed it was 2nd floor shower. Called Best Plumbers and they came in an hour. They quickly determined problem was not shower and found a leaking toilet supply line. They quickly replaced. Problem solved. Both technicians were polite, sociable and competent. Highly recommend. 5 stars.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your business

Ann
Ann

Plumbing maintenance

Very smooth experience. We were given a narrow arrival window, which is always appreciated. In addition we received notification that Danny and Shawn were on their way. They were very pleasant, and their work was both clean and efficient.

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your business

Plumbing job - changing water pipes from floor to wall

Azi was recommended by my neighbor and the Vaughan fb group. However, I never met Azi. Two young plumbing students or recent graduates or summer students came to do the job. The two young guys that came to do the job were always polite but they were not experienced plumbers. For a $135 an hour I expected an experienced plumber to come do the job (change water pipes coming from the floor to coming from the wall).
There was a lot of discussion amongst themselves. I asked them to please face time Azi so that he could provide guidance. Their own discussion and the phone call took a while.
A while that would not have been necessary if you (or someone with lots of experience) had been there. This is time that I paid for.
The young men were not able to finish the job. I am expected to pay again for the completion of the job.
Secondly, the two young guys left the equivalent of an entire drenched paper roll (I gave them a roll and a half of paper towels) inside the wall.
Thankfully, my husband noticed, took it out and dried the rest.
Lastly, the job was completed with plastic tube/pipes. One of the young guys reassured me that it has a 25 year warranty. But I would have liked to be consulted about the choice of materials. Plastic would not have been my choice.
I emailed Azi to let him know about the unsatisfactory and expensive experience. Never heard back. Would NOT recommend at all.

Hirosh in MARKHAM
Hirosh in MARKHAM

Replace piping and Back-yard faucet

Azi came on time as he said he would be. He was very professional. he explained whats need to be done after looking at my leaking faucet and the twisted copper piping. He used state of the art materials to ensure the durability and also save time and money in labor cost.

onocar123 in Vaughan
onocar123 in Vaughan

3/4 plumbing work

Completed all the work I asked and explained everything he was using. Great work. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your business

ksg2968
ksg2968

CaLeaking washroom pipe

From investigating problems to finish, they put a lot of efforts, perfectly resolved problems. Very kind service as well. I would like to recommend to my friends about this company.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it

happy c.
happy c.

leaking pipe

I was so impressed with their refinement as they walked in. Confidently introducing themselves, told me what they were going to do, cleaned up after themselves. Overall they left me with an excellent impression. I would definitely hire them again.

Than you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

HOWARD
HOWARD
19 reviews Thornhill, ON

Fair rates and Superior Work

AZI and team are very reliable. Not only do they show up precisely on time but their quote is ok solid. No surprises whatsoever and top notch work. They have performed myriad jobs around our home, the most recent being 2 toilets that needed new flappers. BEST sets a very high standard for quality work at reasonable prices. We’ve recommended them most highly to family and friends and everyone is delighted.

Thank so much for the stellar review, we really appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback

Jared Killoran from Toronto
Jared Killoran from Toronto

Shower Hot Water Issue

Originally got a quote from Best Plumbing for another job but was unfortunately not able to schedule them and the other contractor at the same time but due to the professional interaction with the company decided to use them to help deal with a Shower hot water issue, they were prompt, professional and everything is now working. Appreciate all the help from Best Plumbing and would use them again for new jobs.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It is to bad the contractor did not have the availability to start on the leaking shower sooner. I'm glad we were able to resolve the hot water issue in the other shower for you.

More about Best Plumbing

At Best Plumbing, we’re known for our fast response times, skilled and informed technicians, and fair rates. We are licensed, insured, and thoroughly trained. Our priority is you and your satisfaction. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you need advice, estimates, or emergency service, we're here to help.