Mc Bride Brothers

Reviews for Mc Bride Brothers

Susie
Susie

Kitchen renovation

Mc Bride Bros. did kitchen reno work for us in Jan. 2019 - the work was exceptional quality and they stayed within the quote provided. Also, they started and finished the job in the timing promised - this in itself is a rarity! We highly recommend them!

Hi Susie
Thank you for this great review.
It was nice working with yourself and Robb. Looking forward to your next project

Joanne
Joanne

Bathroom renovation

The project involved building a new shower base, reinforcing the floor, insulating the walls, new ceramic tiles, installing glass shower doors.
Very professional and completed on time.

Thanks Joanne for your great review.
Looking forward to any further projects you may have

danstanhope
danstanhope

Staircase millwork

If you're lucky enough to have the McBride Brothers quote on your project, I'd recommend you book them right away. Edward and Paul did a fantastic job on our staircase, resulting in a beautiful end product. They were very punctual(early in fact) throughout the job and super-easy to communicate with.

Can't say enough good things about them or the work they did.

Hi dan
Thanks for writing this review
I am glad you guys where satisfied with the finished product

duckandjane
duckandjane

Carpentry-framing of exterior walls, and drywall/taping/mudding.

Edward was very professional and accommodating of our needs. We required a team within a short time frame to frame our exterior walls in preparation for sprayfoam insulation. They completed the task of 3 bedrooms within 4-5 hours, and worked alongside with us. He took his time to explain his work/methods, and was very patient. Edward came prior to assess the job, and accommodated our needs and specifications. We were impressed with his professionalism and work, that we called him back for drywalling/taping/mudding shortly after.

Their team was able to accommodate us very quickly (within days). The drywalling/taping/mudding took about 3 days. His team was very professional, and again, took their time to explain their work. They also patched up some of our interior walls where the electrical was replaced/repaired - and the work completed was professional and well done. They also added a coat of primer on our walls to get us started.

Overall, we were very satisfied and grateful for Edward's team, and we look forward to utilizing his services again in the future.

Hi Duck and Jane
Thanks for this great review.
Looking forward to any future projects you may have

Best regards

Razi
Razi

Washroom Renovation

Honest, Extremely Skilled and True Professionals that take pride in their work and put the customer first. I am beyond satisfied with the work and service provided Ed and his team. I for sure will continue to use McBride Brothers to complete the rest of my projects.

A couple years ago we suffered from frozen pipes which led to a leak in my existing washroom.
Ed and his team came in and assessed the existing condition and advised me on the optimal solution to best avoid any future problems. They took the time to explain their approach, the risks control measures and the benefits. I m sure glad I listened to Ed. He rebuilt the washroom and it is well beyond anything I ever expected. Ed is highly knowledgeable and very skilled. He is a problem solver and takes the stress of the owner when problems to arise. I appreciated his candidness and approach, there were no surprises and he kept true to his scope, schedule and budget.

The quality with which he delivers work exceeds the fees (which in my opinion are very reasonable). I have used my contractors to re-do my house and without a doubt the McBride brothers are the best I have worked with. I am excited to see what they can do next with my other projects.

Hi Razi
Thanks for taking the time to write this great review.
It's always good to hear are work and time is appreciated.
Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Best regards
Edward and the crew!

Xin
Xin

Carport Installation and Anchoring

Edward and his brother helped me installed six perfectly leveled concrete anchors and helped me assemble and anchor a caport. Edward was a very pleasant person to work with. He went out of his way to get us better anchors so that the caport is properly mounted. The job was done very professionally and I would recommend Edward and his team to anyone.

Hi Xin
Thanks for this review,much appreciated.
Thanks for the business.
Looking forward to any future projects you may have

Regards
Edward and team

Gabrielle kauffman from Toronto
Gabrielle kauffman from Toronto

Ceiling sound proofing and bathroom repairs

We were planning to just patch the ceiling but instead it was ripped out, some safe n sound insulation abd 5/8 drywall on resilient channels was installed. The room is much quieter. Edward did a perfect smooth job on the drywall and cleaned up each day. He did beautiful trim work in the bathroom and came back every day until it was done. The McBride brothers have done a few jobs for us. They have great ideas and solutions and do consistently beautiful work and are a pleasure to do business with.

Thanks for this great review.
Much appreciated
Edward

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Toronto?