Main floor Reno - Kitchen, Dining, Living
We had to plan for a large reno and I think we had the perfect contractor for the job. I like the way Edward worked with us from planning to finish the job while making it a seamless process.
1. Always scheduled a time and was always on time, everytime.
2. Gave us a clear quote and stuck to the quote (There was no change in cost during or after execution)
3. Attention to detail - Lot of time was spent on getting things done right than just finishing things. Every little detail was given attention and was done right with right material used inside and out while placing tiles accurately or working with a very detail oriented back splash.
4. Finish was a work of art. We could see that Edward is a very crafty carpenter too and was very creative. He worked on building custom railings, fireplace mantle with exotic wood and some floating shelves.
5. Accuracy - Everything the team worked on would measure and make sure it was done right. I did not see a single misstep in this whole project.
6. Perfect team to complement. The electricians, plumbers, duct work, heating and cooling system team, all of them did a great job and I was in contact just with one person and he took care of the rest of the project.
All in all, a great job done and I would go to Edward and his team for any of my future renos without thinking again..
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
I really appreciate your kind words, Aditya. It was great working with you and I hope you enjoy in your new space. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and sharing your experience. Be well!