Force One Contracting

General Contractors
Toronto ON M6A 1L6
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Force One Contracting

Reviews for Force One Contracting

Entrance tiling and crown moulding painting

Force one was great all the way through. They completed the job in a timely manner and with extra attention to detail. I felt that force one really put customer satisfaction first, they really wanted to make sure that I was 100% happy with the work they were doing and I was!!! Great job force one.

Clarence in Barrie
Clarence in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Fixed/refinished our ensuite / outside stonework

Force one was the third company to quote our bathroom and the first to quote the stonework outside of our home.
The end result was absolutely perfect. Very high quality work.
They always did exactly what they told us they were going to do, gave us progress updates when we weren't home (we spend some time out of province) and were sensitive to our schedules (we work from home from time to time)

They did a lot to accommodate us and thier work was first class.
100% would recommend for ANY project.

Vms in Toronto
Vms in Toronto

Washroom renovation

Anthony delivered on his promise to finish on time, doing an outstanding job in washroom and I couldn’t be more happier, I would definitely recommend force One Construction to everyone interested in A+ standard job.

Basement

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!

Force One Contracting was referred to me through a referral agency. I dealt directly with Anthony, the owner. He was very nice and professional, until he got my money. I hired him to build a room in my basement. The room was 12X17 feet. I gave him $5,000 upfront, which was suppose to be for materials.

The first day he arrived late, took some additional measurements and left for the day. Day 2 he came with 1 worker and some materials, they worked for approximately two hours and left. No one showed up at all day 3 and 4 or called to let me know they would not be coming as planned. Day 5 Anthony arrived with 1 worker. They worked for approximately 4 hours before being done for the day. Later that day Anthony texted me that the framing of the room was completed. When I went into my basement to see what had been done, I saw that he did not use 2x4’s and some of the stud spacing was more than 30inches apart. I’ve had some work done before, years ago, not by this company and what I saw didn’t look right. I later learned that building codes and industry standards require spacing of 16 to 24 inches. I confronted Anthony about this and he eventually agreed to rip out the framing and redo it properly at no cost to me. No work had been done while we were trying to resolve that issue. He said he would be at my place the following morning to get started. He did not show up. I have not seen anyone from Force Once Contracting since the day the framing was done.

Since he wasn’t doing the work, I asked Anthony to refund whatever was left of my $5,000. He told me there was nothing left and repeatedly insisted he spent it all on materials that were already in my basement. The only material in my basement was some drywall, baseboards, one package of insulation and the wood for the framing. I priced it all out myself at Home Depot and the total including tax was under $1,000. I never got any of my money back.

I am out $5,000 and all I have is some framing that needs to be ripped out. I’m attaching some pictures so everyone can see what my $5,000 got me from Force One Contracting.

Teea in North York
Teea in North York

Basement

Anthony and his team are extremely detailed and professional. They renovated my basement beautifully end to end, on time and on budget. Anthony was patient with us as we wanted higher end finishes and we’re very picky. He helped source and organize everything. Extremely happy customer.

girouxfinancial
girouxfinancial

Basement renovation

Guys we very professional and work was done within the specified time frame for the quoted price.
We are very happy with our new basement!

mitchell.proctor16
mitchell.proctor16

Basement Upgrade

The guys at Force One Contracting we’re easy to deal with, on time and completed the job within the financial constraints we had. We missed a small detail and Anthony took care of the issue the next day. Thank you! Our home is finally complete!!

Rob
Rob

Basement Renovation

Called the company to get a quote on a new basement renovation and they completed the project on time for a fair price. Tried getting quotes from several other contractors but spoke with Anthony and he was extremely professional and courteous. Came in the next day to walk us through it

More about Force One Contracting

Force One Contracting is a full-service construction and contracting company in the Greater Toronto Area. We do home renovations and new construction projects as well as commercial construction services. We specialize in: Restaurant & Retail renovations, repairs, maintenance Home renovations, basements, kitchens, bathrooms, tiling, drywall, landscaping