Force One Contracting

Reviews for Force One Contracting

Phillip in North York
Phillip in North York

Great Company Fair prices

Anthony and his team at Force one are for lack of a better word. Awesome.

I am not a construction person at all and needed some work done in my basement.

Anthony came personally to walk me thru everything, and he personally oversaw the job.

They were done on time and the work was very well done.

I would recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you Phillip, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. You're awesome!!

Michael G.
Michael G.

Bathroom Reno

F1 Constracting did a full upgrade to our bathroom. They installed a tub, toilet & vanity, fittings and more. From tiling to piping and even lighting. F1 was on time & very professional. I will be using them for our kitchen & basement reno projects also

Thanks Mike! We had a lot of fun on this project. We're looking forward to redoing that massive kitchen! Have a great weekend.

John C in Toronto
John C in Toronto

Bathroom reno

Anthony came in as a referral from a friend who used him for some work they had done at their house. I did my upstairs bathroom which was pretty rough to begin with and needed everything. Anthony and his guys did an amazing job start to finish and came in right at the budget he first quoted me at. Love the finished product, call force one for any of your home reno needs!

Thanks John! We loved how this one turned out. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us!

Rafay Shahdin  from HORNBY
Rafay Shahdin from HORNBY

Outdoor sealing, paint job

I dealt with Anthony in this company. He’s a reasonable person. He did a good job at my house. I just needed a paint job and sealing of by two patio.
He came back twice to fix the paint job that wasn’t properly done before.

Thank you very much Rafay! We appreciate you working with us on your beautiful home in Milton. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you by emailing info@forceonecontracting.com

Entrance tiling and crown moulding painting

Force one was great all the way through. They completed the job in a timely manner and with extra attention to detail. I felt that force one really put customer satisfaction first, they really wanted to make sure that I was 100% happy with the work they were doing and I was!!! Great job force one.

Thank you very much!!

Clarence in Barrie
Clarence in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Fixed/refinished our ensuite / outside stonework

Force one was the third company to quote our bathroom and the first to quote the stonework outside of our home.
The end result was absolutely perfect. Very high quality work.
They always did exactly what they told us they were going to do, gave us progress updates when we weren't home (we spend some time out of province) and were sensitive to our schedules (we work from home from time to time)

They did a lot to accommodate us and thier work was first class.
100% would recommend for ANY project.

You are amazing!!! Thank you very much for this. It means a lot to us that we can help customers achieve there renovation dreams. Thank you for being so awesome Clarence. Please say hi to Ron for us !

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Basement

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!

Force One Contracting was referred to me through a referral agency. I dealt directly with Anthony, the owner. He was very nice and professional, until he got my money. I hired him to build a room in my basement. The room was 12X17 feet. I gave him $5,000 upfront, which was suppose to be for materials.

The first day he arrived late, took some additional measurements and left for the day. Day 2 he came with 1 worker and some materials, they worked for approximately two hours and left. No one showed up at all day 3 and 4 or called to let me know they would not be coming as planned. Day 5 Anthony arrived with 1 worker. They worked for approximately 4 hours before being done for the day. Later that day Anthony texted me that the framing of the room was completed. When I went into my basement to see what had been done, I saw that he did not use 2x4’s and some of the stud spacing was more than 30inches apart. I’ve had some work done before, years ago, not by this company and what I saw didn’t look right. I later learned that building codes and industry standards require spacing of 16 to 24 inches. I confronted Anthony about this and he eventually agreed to rip out the framing and redo it properly at no cost to me. No work had been done while we were trying to resolve that issue. He said he would be at my place the following morning to get started. He did not show up. I have not seen anyone from Force Once Contracting since the day the framing was done.

Since he wasn’t doing the work, I asked Anthony to refund whatever was left of my $5,000. He told me there was nothing left and repeatedly insisted he spent it all on materials that were already in my basement. The only material in my basement was some drywall, baseboards, one package of insulation and the wood for the framing. I priced it all out myself at Home Depot and the total including tax was under $1,000. I never got any of my money back.

I am out $5,000 and all I have is some framing that needs to be ripped out. I’m attaching some pictures so everyone can see what my $5,000 got me from Force One Contracting.

Hi, I am really sorry, but we do not have any record of you as a customer of ours or anything close to this type of incident. We take great price in honesty, integrity and transparency. I think you may have the wrong business..... In any event please email info@forceonecontracting.com so we can investigate this further..... Thank you

Teea in North York
Teea in North York

Basement

Anthony and his team are extremely detailed and professional. They renovated my basement beautifully end to end, on time and on budget. Anthony was patient with us as we wanted higher end finishes and we’re very picky. He helped source and organize everything. Extremely happy customer.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We always love hearing from our customers! Please send an email to info@forceonecontracting.com with you enjoying your basement we would like to feature it on our website.

girouxfinancial
girouxfinancial

Basement renovation

Guys we very professional and work was done within the specified time frame for the quoted price.
We are very happy with our new basement!

We had a lot of fun with this project! Thank you very much for your business!

More about Force One Contracting

Force One Contracting is a full-service construction and contracting company in the Greater Toronto Area. We do home renovations and new construction projects as well as commercial construction services. We specialize in: Restaurant & Retail renovations, repairs, maintenance Home renovations, basements, kitchens, bathrooms, tiling, drywall, landscaping and much more!
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?