New Age Bathrooms Plus

1 review Ajax, ON

Basement/Kitchen/Bathroom

Amazing workmanship
Always on time
No need to do any follow up
my Basement/Kitchen/Bathrooms all done with very professionally manners.
Todd great guy always there to help and give good suggestions
Highly recommended 10+++

Bathroom Reno

Tod was easy to work with, provided excellent guidance, and stuck by his word all throughout the 2 month and 15K project. He comes in, does the work right and never rushes or compromises on his quality of work. He worked within our budget, never pressured us to do it his way, and always listened to what we wanted. The also made sure any mess created by their work was cleaned up and junk removed. They even swept my garage. Best of all, Tod was never rude which is hard to find in contractors these days.

I never had any luck with contractors but Tod and his team changed that. I will always refer him to friends and family.

Thanks Tod!

Outstanding Bathroom Reno in Blackstock
Outstanding Bathroom Reno in Blackstock
1 review Blackstock, ON

Complete Bathroom Reno and Main Floor Installation

Jan. 2018 - We had plans to complete a bathroom reno in the Spring of 2018 but due to an urgent plumbing issue we had to start sooner. We contacted New Age Bathrooms Plus and the owner (Tod) came out within a couple of days to do measurements and provide a quote. We did the demo right down to the studs so the bathroom had to be rebuilt from scratch. Large bathroom 9 x 13'.

Once approved NABP was able to start the renovation within a couple of weeks. They are a no-nonsense business. When they arrived, it was straight to work. No hanging around with idle chit chat. Tod reviewed the details of the job and did an excellent job with keeping me informed with progress and didn't hesitate to ask questions where there were uncertainties. We were even able to go away on vacation during the reno and feel great confidence that my home was in the hands of professionals.

The reno was completed in a very timely manner (approx 2 weeks) and looks absolutely amazing! We honestly couldn't be happier with the outcome and the service we were provided by his team. I have completed many renovations in the past and always ran into issues and/or complications, in this situation there was not one problem. We would highly recommend this company for any home renovations.

Once the bathroom was completed we felt it necessary to continue and replace the flooring on the main floor of our home. You know how it is...finish one room and another looks terrible lol ;) The team came out immediately and completed approx 1000 sqft of flooring in 3 days. This included removing the old floor, leveling and installation the new floor. Again, incredible service in a very timely manner. My home really feels like HOME!

Thank you Tod, Joe and Carl for your incredible professionalism and hard work, it has certainly paid off and worth every penny.

Heather and Jay

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working for you. We our very please that your very satisfied with the outcome of your bathroom renovation, and flooring and we look forward to servicing you in the future.
Thank you.

Armin Y in Ajax
Armin Y in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Master Bathroom Project

I had to change the whole master bathroom for my father because of minor mold issue. I received a quote in a reasonable time and after approving the project, they got started in a timely manner. During the project, everything was kept clean and updated with the status of the project every time.

I have to note, that I had everything taken out and down to the frame and they had to rebuild everything.

They were very upfront and gave suggests throughout the whole project and made sure that everything stayed on budget.

Thank you for your review, We our happy that your satisfied with our service and look forward to working with you again in the near future..

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Bathroom re-tiling and plumbing

I need a reputable contractor to fix water damage in the shower stall as well as install tiles over an old linoleum. floor.

Tod responded in a most professional and prompt manner. He is local and could work around our schedule. After interviewing other contractors my wife and I had a good feeling about Tod. I am glad we chose him.

The work was completed on time and on budget. Tod did an excellent job re-walling and tiling the shower stall, installing ceramic tiles as well as a new toilet. We are impressed with the quality of his work as well as attention to detail. The bathroom looks great!

We are hiring Tod again to tile our kitchen floor and install a new faucet. I have no hesitation in recommending Tod and his crew.

Thank you for your review. Thank you for choosing our company to renovate your bathroom, and to redo your kitchen floor. Look forward to servicing you in the future.

More about New Age Bathrooms Plus

Specializing In Complete Bathroom Renovations Walk-in showers Vanities & Counter-tops All Faucets All Tile Work ( Wall and Floor) Handicap Washrooms Over 30 years Experience Serving the Durham Region. 416-389-9973
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Ajax?