York Durham Contracting

Port Perry ON L9L 1W7
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Port Perry  >  York Durham Contracting

Review for York Durham Contracting

Very satisfied customer!!

A few years ago an unexpected severe thunder storm left me with a flooded finished basement in a home I had not even moved into yet. I didn't know who to call or where to turn! A friend recommended York Durham Contracting. I called right away and was extremely happy that they understood the urgency of getting the leak fixed asap and were able to accommodate me. Paul was very friendly and knowledgeable and patiently answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns.

I am happy to say I have had a dry basement ever since and am very thankful to York Durham Contracting for doing a job well done!!!