Toronto ON M8Z 3R3
Inline Mechanical Inc.

Reviews for Inline Mechanical Inc.

dstamina in Toronto
dstamina in Toronto

Doesn't lose a fight.. with a clogged drain.

Toronto
M8Z 3R3

Friday night before a long weekend and the kitchen drain is clogged. Brutal.

I filled out one of those 'what do you need forms' on Homestars, indicated the problem, and Cesare called me back within about 30 min. He gave me an honest and fair quote over the phone based on my description and stopped by within a few hours.

It was a stubborn clog that we couldn't quite resolve entirely in Round 1 - but he wouldn't give up. He left to get more tools, came back later in the evening, and cleared the drain. TKO! All with a totally fair price.

Nice guy. Honest and skilled tradesman. Will retain his services if ever needed again and recommend him highly.

Thanks Cesare.

Glad I could help dan ,thanks for the review!

Amanda in Guelph
Amanda in Guelph
1 review Caledon, ON

Complete Bathroom Reno

I called Cesare to come and help me with a bathroom renovation. I had an outdated bathroom and wanted to redo it.

Cesare was very willing to help and came and reconfigured the plumbing to match my layout. Once I had the tiles changed, Cesare came back to finish and install the finishing fixtures for me.

He was great with communication and was honest about everything.

Thanks for your review! Ongoing communication with my clients is very important to me. It is through honest communication that I ensure satisfaction from start to finish.

METROPOLITAN in Etobicoke
METROPOLITAN in Etobicoke

Plumbing - New house

I'm a general contractor who has known and worked with Cesare and the Inline team for the last 4 years. I have found Cesare to be a professional in every regard. He's knowledgable, organized, polite, courteous, and very reliable. When we book a time to meet, he's always on time and prepared. He take the time to review all the details of the project to ensure that everything is clear and that he does the job once. When he comes to work, he's focused and diligent. And he's very also very accommodating to my schedule. He doesn't take shortcuts for the sake of finishing quickly. Maybe the biggest compliment I have for Cesare is that I don't need to watch over him and his team when they're working. I have come to trust that they will do the job as we discussed and will treat the project as if it were his own home. Our company is proud to work with Cesare and the Inline team and we highly recommend their services.

Thank you for your very kind review! I look forward to maintaining our partnership and working together on future projects.

HariSelva in Etobicoke
HariSelva in Etobicoke

Plumbing rough-in & finishing

Redid the plumbing for a bungalow house, basement and main floor. Cesare of in-line mechanical went above and beyond to make sure he executed his part perfectly. Any issues was handled with great communication and all work was done in a timely manner. Recommend use again for future projects

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you to ensure your project was completed exactly to your satisfaction.

More about Inline Mechanical Inc.

Offering Professional Plumbing Services

(Licensed & Insured)

- Service calls
-New homes & Additions
-Commercial
-Condo work ( worked with condo corps, service calls & kitec piping removal