HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Langley  >  Tulip Plumbing And Heating

Reviews for Tulip Plumbing And Heating

lizlino
lizlino

Maintenance and appliance installs

Chris took care of a few things for us (dishwasher, garburator install, boiler maintenance). He was prompt, professional, and fairly priced.

We are happy to help!

js
js
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Remove disposal under the kitchen sink and redo all of the plumbing. Reattach undermount kitchen sink to the granite countertop

I am very pleased with the work done by Tulip Plumbing and Heating.
The work was done very professionally with attention to detail, a job well done. Thank you

Here at tulip we value our customers and we treat your home as if it was our own, and customer satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Sterling P.
Sterling P.
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Tub and shower drain service

The job was done well and the service person was friendly and professional. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Thanks look forward to working again in the future

kelsey
kelsey
0 reviews Langley, BC

Three new bathrooms completely renovated, new water lines with bigger flow installed, steam unit and all connections made for new bathroom

Chris was very professional and we are very happy with his job. He was prompt, clean and productive with his time. The improvements made are huge, and the new additions are working amazing.

We at tulip are very happy to have assisted you with your renovation and look forward to working with you in the future!

Kathy
Kathy

New toilet installation

We were very impressed with Chris and his work. He offered possible options and was very professional. Will definitely call him in the future.

Tulip plumbing and heating is very proud to have installed the best replacement option for you, and look forward to working together in the future

Oneforfishin
Oneforfishin

Furnace repair

Repaired my furnace as asked and also repaired stove at no additional charge. Will use Tulip again if the need arises

Appreciate the business and look forward to working together in the future

Linda O.
Linda O.
0 reviews White Rock, BC

Total home renovation. Also did work for my elderly mother replacing toilets and kitchen sink disposal

Exceptional! Chris takes pride in the product he supplies and work he performs be it a full service renovation to helping out a senior. He is honest, hard working and goes above and beyond even with short notice. Thank you Chris for all you've done for us. You will be permanently on our speed dial should the need arise.

Thanks so much I look forward to working together in the future

rbez
rbez
0 reviews White Rock, BC

Upstairs washer leak

We noticed a wet spot on our ceiling and felt it could be from the washer or upper floor washroom. We called Chris at Tulip and he immediately made time to come over and inspect the upper floor. After some investigation, he determined the leak was from the washer. He replaced the hose and double checked everything was in working order. While doing this he also caught a mistake by the installers where the hot and cold hoses were mixed up, great attention to details!
We are very happy with the overall experience and would recommend Tulip to anyone.

Thanks for the kind words

Peacock C.
Peacock C.
0 reviews Langley, BC

Kitchen and bathroom renovations

Tulip Plumbing & Heating has done several jobs for us. Chris’s work is neat and done in a timely manner, and his price is competitive. Chris is personable and we always get positive feedback from our clients.

Thanks look forward to working together in the future

Amber G in Langley
Amber G in Langley

Hot water tank leak/replacement

Chris was recommended to me by another company that wasn’t able to help me right away with my leaking hot water tank. He was very professional and personable, and I knew immediately he was the guy I wanted to deal with. (I’d spoken to some other not-so-friendly plumbers already).

Chris gave me a reasonable quote after looking at some pictures I texted him of the setup in my house. (Something no one else had asked for - but I thought was a great practice). He was able to come the very next day to replace the tank - and right before Xmas no less. I was thrilled, as I had house guests coming but no hot water.

The next day, Chris arrived promptly with the correct tools and equipment for the job. He explained everything in detail and gave me updates as he worked. He also made some other helpful recommendations of what could be improved in the house to aid with our wonky water pressure.

Overall it was a great experience and I would happily recommend Chris or use his services ourselves again in the future.

It was a pleasure to install your new hot water tank and get you back and running

More about Tulip Plumbing And Heating

Are you searching for a plumbing and heating company that’s big on service, friendly and customer satisfaction that has reasonable rates? We guarantee the highest quality workmanship and satisfaction. We put a big emphasis on being transparent because every customer is important to us. We are bonded and licensed, and ensuring a timely, dependable repair each and every time you call Tulip Plumbing & Heating . There is no job too big or too small that we cant handle. We look forward to hearing from you today (604)-616-9871

Plumbing and Heating & Air Conditioning
Hot water Tank Repair and Installation -On Demand Water Heater Repair and Installation -On Demand Water Heater Flushing -Sink Installations -Faucet Installation and Repairs -Toilet Installation and Repairs -Clogged Toilet -Shower Valve Installation and Repair -Low Pressure -Burst Pipe Repair -Poly-B Pipe Replacements -Pressure Reducing Valves Repair -Slow Moving Drains -Sump Pumps -Garburators - Well Pump Installations and Repairs - Water Treatment System install and Repair - Furnace Tune Up and Repairs -Boiler Tune Up and Repairs -BQQ box installations
American Standard, Ameristar,Trane, Navien, Rannai, Bouch, Bradford White, John Wood, Rheem, Carrier, Lennox, Ruud, Amana, York, Coleman, Bryant, Tekmar, A.O. Smith, Honeywell, Super Hot, Laars, American Standard, Kohler, Delta, Toto, Moen, Grohe, Riobel, Insinkerator, Sterling, hansgrohe, Blanco, FRANKE, Danze, Price Pfister,WATTS,, Hydromatic, Sloan, Chicago Faucets, Mansfield
2017