Daniel McCaffrey Mason

HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Toronto  >  Daniel McCaffrey Mason

Reviews for Daniel McCaffrey Mason

Irene in Burlington
Irene in Burlington

New chimney, walkways, back patio

I have the highest praise for Danial mc caffery masionary. He made my home look a thousand times better. He built a new chimney, beautiful back patio, beautiful new walkway, also did front of house , my original walkway was over 50 years old. It was very thick & uneven. Daniel worked so hard removing it & regrading so I wouldn't need a side step he also repaired the stone work where I had the new backwater valve installed. He did a perfect job of matching the stones , you would never guess it had been disturbed. I am so happy with all the work Daniel did for me . If you want the best it's Daniel Irene Tonks Scarberough

Thank you for the positive review, Irene. We were very glad to remove that unnecessary step from the side walkway, and we are so happy that you like your chimney and your new landscaping. It was very nice working on your home.

Paul Schillinger from Toronto
Paul Schillinger from Toronto

Daniel McCaffrey Stone Masonry

Our apartment building at 134 Carlton St. was built in 1926. We maintain it very well. So, when the front entrance steps began to crumble apart after the winter of 2017-2018, we knew they would need to be replaced right away. It is always a gamble when hiring a contractor to do important work. This gamble paid off extremely well. Daniel McCaffrey's restoration of our front stairway was incredible. The work was thorough, efficient, timely and worth every penny. The steps should last another century AND the choice of stone now complements the character of our building. We thank you, Mr. McCaffery. You are truly a very talented craftsman and stone mason.

Thank you very much, Paul and Al, for reviewing our work so kindly. We were thrilled to work on your lovely building. Thank you also for preserving and enhancing Toronto's architectural heritage.