Interlocking Stone
EGE Interlocking And Paving Ltd.

Reviews for EGE Interlocking And Paving Ltd.

solmachat
solmachat
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

entrance, interlocking, flower beds,side walkway

EGE Interlocking And Paving Ltd.
Toronto
M9V 2X8

After several bad experiences in the past 2 years, we are lucky to find at last an honest and professional company. We couldn't be happier with the quality of EGE work. Henry and his team were very professionals and took our project as theirs. EGE EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS. The quality, their suggestions and the time to complete the project were excelent. We definitely recommend EGE. Thank you Henry, we will be calling you for our backyard project.
Grace and Sol Machat

Thank you for taking the time review us. Our team at Ege interlocking is pleased to hear your positive feedback. We hope you enjoy your driveway and landscaping for many years to come. We would be happy to help you design and build your backyard projects.

Bailey G.
Bailey G.
2 reviews North York, ON

front porch

The EGE team were wonderful to work with. They re-did my entire front porch with stone as per Henry’s suggestion and fixed other issues with my driveway and walkway. The team came with all of their equipment, were very polite, prompt with timing and exceeded my expectations. I wouldn’t hesitate to use EGE again in the future. Thank you!

Thank you for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you hope the best to you and your family.

T M.
T M.

Driveway stone design and install

Terrific workmanship. It was an absolute pleasure working with Hayri and his team. Initially the job was limited to the back yard, but I was so impressed with the quality of the work and the quality of the stone that I decided to do the entire drive. A great team of old school professionals. They care deeply about the quality of their work.

Thank you Tim for taking your time to review us and letting us know you are pleased with the outcome of the project. We love to hear from our clients. Hope you enjoy your outdoor space for years to come.

David Fitchett from Toronto
David Fitchett from Toronto

Driveway repaving

Henry and his team repaved our driveway in one day with interlocking stones. They did a very efficient job with no mess whatsoever. We are very pleased with a beautiful result

Thank you David for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the outcome of the job.

Andrew
Andrew

Large stone patio and stairs

Henry and his team provided extremely thoughtful and professional insight on the design of our patio and stone stairs in our backyard.
When it came to constructing the patio the entire team was incredibly professional and the end result is better than we imagined.
One key part of any patio installation is the excavation and preparation of the base. Henry and team took no short cuts and did the job right.
I simply can't say enough about how great Henry and the team were to work with. They take pride in their work and stand behind what they do.

Thank you Andrew for your great review, it was a pleasure working with you, we hope you enjoy your new patio for years to come, Thanks again for choosing Ege interlocking and paving.

Adeel K.
Adeel K.

Interlocking stone driveway, walkways, porch, & backyard patio.

The crew at EGE Interlocking & Paving did an absolutely amazing job on our interlocking stone driveway, walkways, porch, & backyard patio project. The entire team was professional from start to finish. We used them to completely transform our outdoor space from a flagstone front porch which turned out absolutely stunning to the stone backyard patio which turned out beautifully. Every step of our outdoor space transformation was well thought out and planned and we were kept up to speed with all the progress. The project was delivered complete on time and on budget. I would recommend EGE to anyone who requires skilled and knowledgeable outdoor space designers, they really know interlocking design.

Thank you for the great review, we're happy we were able to please you with the complete project.

Sara H.
Sara H.

Front lawn, walkway, flower bed and stairs

EGE Team does the job right! I am very satisfied with the work that has been done. At first i wasnt sure what i really wanted, i contacted Hayri and Ibrahim, they were both able to help me vision what can be done with a super sloppy lawn. My lawn has never looked this good - my lawn is now at a desired height with a beautiful flower bed and walkway. Hayri and team also put in a staircase for me to easily access my back entrance. I got this work done summer/fall 2017 and i still get people stop by to ask who has done the work out front.

I will definitely vouch for EGE Interlocking and Paving. Very friendly, respectful and efficient team!

Thank you Sara for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate you choosing Ege İnterlocking to help you with your landscape enhancements.

Tranquillity B.
Tranquillity B.

Complete custom design and installation of interlock around our house.

Hayri was courteous, punctual, and very focused. He presented his design concept for our property at our first discussion. His team was onsite at 7am every morning, and worked non-stop until dusk. The entire job was done in 4 days.

Thank you Ted for your nice review! Were glad to make you happy with the outcome of the project, now you can enjoy the driveway and backyard for years to come.

More about EGE Interlocking And Paving Ltd.

EGE Interlocking and Paving Ltd. has been building custom landscapes since 2010 with outstanding craftsmanship and unique designs. We only use certified paver installers ensuring the finished product is absolutely perfect. This attention to detail and customer service is what sets us apart from the competition. We have mastered the art of transforming the look of houses landscape to unique and artistic outdoor spaces. With EGE Interlocking & Paving every client's landscape transformation is completed with the utmost attention to detail using the very best of industry standards to ensure the finished product will be enjoyed for years to come.