Little Miss Pristine

House & Apartment Cleaning
Toronto ON M6M 2L7

Reviews for Little Miss Pristine

House cleaning

My house needed cleaning and found Little Miss Pristine online. Tianna took the call, quickly provided a quote and arranged a time to come. She and her team arrived on time and immediately went to work. They did an excellent job and was happy with their service. I highly recommend them.

H. O.
H. O.

Apartment cleaning and orgnazing

Tianna and her team are great! I am always pressed for time but we figure out a time that works and they get my apartment cleaned and organized quietly and efficiently. I've used other services before but I finally found my go-to team.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Move in, move out and deep cleaning of Several Properties

Five Stars!!! Excellent service :). Always reliable and ontime. Little Miss Pristine has successfully cleaned several properties for my and without fail. Always going above and beyond to insure everything is in top shape.

Highly recommend to everyone needing professional cleaning services.

carole
carole

Deep move in clean

I can’t recommend this company enough! They assisted me with my move in clean (very big job) and unpacked all my dishes and organized my closet! I am very busy with work and there is no way I could’ve managed to do this job, without taking time off work. They have since cleaned my home three more times (different cleaners) and I have yet to be disappointed!

North York Mom in Old Toronto
North York Mom in Old Toronto

So called Renovation cleaning is waste of time and money

We paid for full renovation cleaning including extra for wall cleaning. The cleaner asked us to check for cleanliness when they were still in the house and all the floors and walls were wet. Not sure how anyone would be able to verify cleaniness that at that stage. I had concerns that (1) the cleaners did not clean any areas with chairs / boxes, which we had to move ourselves on standby during the 3 hour cleaning, and (2) they didnt bring a vacuum cleaner and insisted on cleaning using mops and cleaning materials from the dollar store and (3) they keep mopping with dirty water. After the house is aired dry the house is still dusty and the kitchen floors look like there is a layer of mopped spread around dust. We will never use this company again.

kniv in North York
kniv in North York

House cleaning

Unfortunately I have to give this company a bad review as Anna who came to clean did not do a good job. She did not even dust the place do any deep cleaning as they claim. I did advise Tianna who seems to be the manager or owner of the company who also advised me that she will come by and do what was missed by Anna which also never happened. Very disappointed as she said she couldn’t do anything else for us.

Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?