Moverunner Ltd

Reviews for Moverunner Ltd

Mr. Ashod in Cooksville in Toronto
Mr. Ashod in Cooksville in Toronto

Moving services

Hi Moverunner, Thank you so much for such a good move yesterday. The crew was polite, efficient, and very careful. Everything was safely put into Storage and we will call you for our next move.

Happy in Mississauga in Mississauga
Happy in Mississauga in Mississauga

Home moving services

Thank you to Paul and his crew for an excellent move. Everything went so smoothly and the men took great care with all our belongings. They told us we did a great packing job which makes their job easier. Michael's estimate was right on and it was a pleasure meeting with him.

Alec and Lynne in Mississauga
Alec and Lynne in Mississauga

What a remarkable company!

Ann and Michael, with their Team, packed up our 4 bedroom home, moved us into a 2 bedroom condo. Absolutely nothing broken... not even a crack in one single item. This is our 19th home in 49 years travelling around the world. Never have I experienced such professionalism, caring for our belongings and ensuring we are settled in our new home.

We do not hesitate to recommend this company and these two wonderful, compassionate and caring individuals. Thank you!

Dear Alec and Lynne, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us.It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you are both very happy in your new home. Take care, Michael and Ann.

Daniel Mifsud from Toronto
Daniel Mifsud from Toronto

Moving.

On October 9th, 2018 I moved from Alliston Ontario, to Toronto. I used Moverunner Inc of Mississauga, Ontario to help me move. This would be the fifth time that I have used Moverunner. Like in the past Moverunner did not disappoint. The men showed up on time, completed the move in a timely manner without incident. Moverunner even made a delivery to my sister of furniture I no longer needed after my move. This was all done at a cost that I found to be very reasonable. I would suggest for anyone needing a mover that is experienced, and very cost effective to consider Moverunner. Daniel Mifsud, Toronto.

Hi Mr. Mifsud, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review for us. You have been a wonderful and co-operative and caring customer. It is a pleasure doing business with you. All the best to you. Ann

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Moved from a townhouse to a condo

I could not have asked for a better team to help me move! Awesome crew, thanks again for all your help and patience you Turned a stressful day into a great day!

Thank you for writing this review for us. We greatly appreciate your help and your business. We hope you enjoy your new home.Ann

Settled in Kaladar in Mississauga
Settled in Kaladar in Mississauga

Relocation to Kaladar

Dear Michael and Ann, Thank you so much for your help with our move. The packers and moving crew were so helpful and careful. It was a long drive from Etobicoke to our new home in Kaladar, in very humid weather, but everyone kept their sense of humour. We plan to stay up here but if we do need to move again, we will certainly call you.

Thank you for writing this. For your sake, I hope you do not need to move again soon.Please enjoy the beautiful countryside where you now live. Take care. Ann

StanG in Mississauga
StanG in Mississauga

Bogda from Mississauga

My family has been using Moverunner Ltd for over 20 years at list 7 times and I'm in love with this moving company! I truly value everything that they did for us. Everything always was done flawlessly, nothing missing. I had TV broken – no problem with replacement! I have always been impressed with their service. Extremely professional in all aspects. I highly recommend this company.
Thank you Michael and Ann for making my move go so smoothly. Fantastic service with exceptional quality!!!

Hi Bogda, It is always a pleasure doing business with you.Please enjoy your new home and good health. Thank you, Ann.

The Aldans in Mississauga
The Aldans in Mississauga

Excellent Movers

I would highly recommend this moving company. We moved from Toronto to MIssissauga and they did an excellent job. Even came in under quote which is always a nice surprise.

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Aldan for taking the time to write this review for us. Personal recommendations make an enormous difference in our business. We hope you enjoy your new home.

Happy in Belleville finally in Mississauga
Happy in Belleville finally in Mississauga

Moving services

Thank you Michael and Ann for making my move to storage in Belleville go so smoothly. I will be calling you in 2 months when my new seniors residence is finished. Everything was safely packed and taken care of. I am glad my daughter recommended your services. All the best, George.

Hi George, I am glad you got settled. Moving city to city is always more of an emotional wrench, but it will be so good to be close to your daughter and grandchildren. Take care and we will talk to you in September.

Paul Anderson - in Toronto
Paul Anderson - in Toronto

Great Customer Service

Moverunner Inc was recommended to us and they definitely did not disappoint! The attention to detail really does set them above the rest. This is a company that manages your furniture as if it was their own. Our antiques and other furniture were wrapped with care, our rugs were protected with runners and closet boxes were provided to ensure our clothing was moved with ease. Since Moverunners does an on-site estimate of the move, the quoted price is not underestimated leaving you with a costly surprise at the end. Not Moverunners—-our move was actually less than expected.

At the end of the day these professionals took the stress out of moving for us.

Thank you so much Paul for taking the time to write this review. You were both excellent customers and we look forward to moving Ann into your home in August. Have a wonderful summer.

More about Moverunner Ltd

We move household goods across Ontario for our customers. We do partial and full packing and unpacking services. We use public storage facilities for our customers and deliver to storage and deliver to their new homes. We come to your home and leave you with a free, no-obligation written quote ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Mississauga?