Grand Terra Developments

Reviews for Grand Terra Developments

rojer.baron in Markham
rojer.baron in Markham

Retail store renovation

Fantastic . They worked independently and on budget..it's very rare to find an honest company and Sebastian is knowledgeable and honest. He is great to work with and keeps cost down while getting an amazing result.

Thank you! It was my pleasure to working with you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Josaly Drive

It was a pleasure working with Sebastian on Josaly Drive. He was very easy to deal with. We were able to troubleshoot some construction issues in a Very professional manner which is what I appreciate the most.

I will definitely be calling him for my next project.

It was a pleasure working with real professionals! Thank you!

tim c.
tim c.

Interior and exterior renovations

Work was completed to a high standard of quality with attention to detail and without delay.

Thank you!

precise26
precise26

Multiple repairs and renovations interior and exterior

I've used this company for many projects for my rental complex. I can't stress enough how happy I am with their work. Sebastian is on point and is constantly striving to ensure the work is to my liking. I never had a single problem and I was always able to get a hold of someone when I needed to. Thank you Sebastian for all your hard work. I am very happy with the quality and cost!

Thank you!

More about Grand Terra Developments

At Grand Terra Developments, we pride ourselves in delivering quality to the highest standards possible whilst providing outstanding customer service in the General Contracting, Restorations and Maintenance Sector. We are experts in the Commercial, Residential and Retail Industry for 32 years. We specialize in new custom homes, additions, renovations, rental ...