Oakville Sewing Centre

Erica in Toronto
Erica in Toronto
6 reviews TORONTO, ON

Sewing Machine purchase

I could not be more happy with the service and product I found at Oakville Sewing Centre. I walked in this past winter with the intention of doing some research on machines. Linda was so helpful when I explained what I wanted the machine for that I purchased one that day with zero regrets. She explained the quality of the machines they sell and showed me a few models that all sounded amazing. I left with a used machine that only cost a fraction of what it would have cost new (8-10 years old). She guaranteed the quality of the machine and the quality of the service it had received from their in-house technician; and told me that if I EVER had any issues with it I was to call her. I did end up having one issue after a few hours of use. Linda helped me troubleshoot over the phone and established (of course) that it was operator error rather than a mechanical issue. Better service than I would expect from just about any store. I trust this store and would go all the way to Oakville from downtown Toronto to go there again and would recommend anyone buying a machine (esp. newbies who don't know what they need!) to buy it here.

R in Oakville
R in Oakville

Small purchase

This used to be a very small store but they moved recently. There are not very many sewing machine stores in the Oakville area. The staff are helpful if you have a question about their sewing machines.

Robin Kay in Oakville
Robin Kay in Oakville

Fabric

I love this place. They're small, but have great selection and service. The staff are friendly and helpful, and obviously are passionate about what they do. It's nice to have help/advice from someone who knows what they're talking about when it comes to buying fabrics/accessories.

Anne Soeiro in Mississauga
Anne Soeiro in Mississauga
7 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Jacket & buttons

I loved the buttons at this location. They were very unique and interesting. I just wish they had had enough of the different styles that I needed. When I asked if they could be ordered, the sales person didn't know when the supplier would show up. Also, I would have liked to see more variety of fabric.
On a positive note, the quilting material and classes offered seems very interesting. A sewing club/class would have been a nice offer....

More about Oakville Sewing Centre

The Oakville Sewing Centre has been providing quality sewing products for over 60 years. Distributor of Bernina and Janome Sewing Machines and accessories. Over 3000 bolts of quality designer quilting cottons from all over the world. We also do maintenance and repairs on all makes of sewing machines and sergers. ...