Nima Contracting Inc

Reviews for Nima Contracting Inc

keith.rogers
keith.rogers

Front porch/deck

We were looking to get a front porch added to give us more outside seating flexibility. We have used Nima before for diagnosis and restoration of external leak problems and he has done a great job. Nima is honest, fair and commits to the jobs he is engaged in. He also sets a high standard and was able to complete our front deck in 2-3 working days. We would highly recommend Nima.

Keith and Suzanne.

It was a pleasure working for you guys.

Shawn K.
Shawn K.

Kitchen Remodel; Bathroom; Plumbing

Hi had the pleasure of being referred to Nima through a mutual friend and tradesman. Nima was super easy to work with; his quote was reasonable and the workmanship exceeded my expectations. He was flexible throughout the design process. I spent days on site doing demo and watched him problem solve a 50 year old house and all the joys (:P) that come with it behind the walls to create the vision my wife and I were looking for. And as an added bonus it was on time; on schedule and most importantly on budget. And as a parting gift he left the jobsite clean and tidy like he hadn't even been there.

Thank-you SHAWN. Great working with you

Beatrice
Beatrice

Barbershop renovation

We were adding a new work station to our shop and hired Nima Contacting to add an additional sink as well as replace an existing one. Because of the location of the new sink, the plumbing had to be run from the basement of the building and brought up in to our space. Nima was very accommodating, working only on the Mondays, when we were closed, as not to interfere with business and allowing us to stay open the entire time during the renovations. They were personable, efficient and worked in a clean fashion. We are planning on replairing the entryway to our barbershop as the door sticks and Nima offered a great solution, which was to build a ramp directly from the door so we could eliminate the use of the stop-gap we are currently using for accessibility. Would definitely recommend their services and will be a repeat customer.

Thank-you Beatrice. Great working with you

K L.
K L.

3 story mixed use commercial/residential building renovation in downtown Toronto

I sent out an RFP for a >$1M renovation project for my property in downtown Toronto (Bathurst/Bloor area). After receiving several bids, I found NIMA contracting to have the most transparent, structured offer. What nailed it for me was the company spoke my language - give me project plans, regular reports and communicate trade-offs before issues happen (I was managing this remotely as I live in the US). FYI - the owner is hands on, a civil engineer and MBA so he's not some fly-by-night construction hack. Everyone else was "trust me", "this is the cost", or "oh yeah, we can do that, but oh, there may be this issue or that issue and we'll see". Note, he was not the cheapest, neither was he the most expensive. He was the most transparent, predictable and reliable. As someone who lives in corporate project management, this is key.

The construction was done in several phases and given the property is 100 years old, it was inevitable some surprises came up. NIMA contracting notified me of these and assessed trade-offs re cost savings vs time vs benefits. In the end, NIMA contracting delivered a great product that exceeded my expectations. What's even better is he followed up quickly on minor issues that arose (even when they weren't his problem) after the project was completed. I highly recommend NIMA contracting for those who want a different experience from the usual cadre of dubious, contractor/builder options.

Thank-you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you

Jenny_Mir
Jenny_Mir

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Nima Contracting did an amazing job with my home renovation. All of my questions were answered. If I had a concern they were addressed right away. Everything looks beautiful and I know that they made sure everything was safe before they moved on to the next step of the renovation.In our case, we removed a load bearing wall, and ended up adding many more side jobs. I would definitely recommend Nima Contracting for Major or minor renovations.

I'm glad you were happy with the end result.

Adam M.
Adam M.

Complete condo renovation - bathroom, Kitchen, and floor

Nima Contracting has done a great job for us... We were planning to renovate our condo for the past few years. After reviewing few contractors, we have selected Nima Contracting to complete our job. Nima, the owner, is very knowledgeable in his trade and has renovated and built various condo and home projects. First, he listened to our ideas and provided very constructive feedback. He referred us to various suppliers and helped us with selection of materials such as tiles, hardwood, and bathroom vanities.
Then, he managed the project to an aggressive timeline and complete our renovation on time with great workmanship. I recommend Nima Contracting to anyone who wants quality workmanship, on-time and worry-free renovation.

Place came out great. You have a designer's eye

york m.
york m.

office renovation

Nima and his crew were great. He was attentive to detail, was reasonable with his pricing, was on time and had good recommendations.

Thank-you. It was a joy working for you ladies

J Fung
J Fung

Detached 2 Car Garage

Nima Contracting helped with design, drawings and permit. Then once everything was approved took care of everything from excavated the soil, poured the slab, all construction and finishing too. I was very happy with the finished product . Nima is professional, easy to talk to and provided great service. So many contractors now a days act like they are doing you the favour. Refreshing to meet someone who understands that I am the customer and appreciates my business. I have since referred him to other family members and neighbours.

Thank-you Justin. You were a very understanding and well informed client. And thank-you for all the referrals.

More about Nima Contracting Inc

General Contracting for Residential and Commercial Projects

We service Toronto and surrounding areas for both Residential and Commercial projects. We specialize in project management for all types of renovations. Our pride is our excellent workmanship with the highest level of attention to detail.

Our Services
At Nima Contracting we strive to provide the utmost professional service towards the completion of your project. Our number one priority is to complete all projects on time and within budget, while keeping the client well informed throughout the development process. We know that reputation is the most powerful form of advertising, and therefore, we make sure to achieve your highest level of satisfaction..