KELEMEN'S KONTRACTING INC

Reviews for KELEMEN'S KONTRACTING INC

Niece from Scarborough East
Niece from Scarborough East

Bathroom Renovations

We recently had two bathrooms renovated in our condo. Attila and Carlos did an amazing job. They were very pleasant to deal with and were patient when helping us with all of our questions. They always kept their work area and our condo clean. We are very pleased with the work they did and would definitely recommend them.

fredmucci
fredmucci
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen renovation

Total kitchen renovation. Atl's had the vision for redesigning our kitchen. They provided guidance as if they were designers. All their ideas were good and were accepted by me. They work very efficiently and thoroughly clean up each day. They identified and corrected hazards with electrical and gas service. The end product exceeded my expectations. I will recommend Atl's to all who are doing work in their home.

Sam
Sam

Major paint job in a 100 year old home

The house is a small duplex and was long over due for a paint job. Given the age of the house which is about 100 years old and some recent renovations and major rewiring (electrical) of the house, it had to be done. there were crack every where!
I was really glad to find Attila and Carlos. Two great guys who really pay attention to details and they cared about the work even more than I did. I highly recommend them.

Great job guys.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?