Jrc Trim Carpentry

John
John
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Baseboard Installation

Jose arrived on time as arranged. I was very pleased with the baseboard installation. This was a relatively small job but his level of detail in his work ensuring that even the smallest corner was filled which made the baseboards look seamless was very impressive. I would definately work with him again and highly recommend him.

Thank you for the review. Feel free to reach out for anything else you may need done.

Wendy in Pickering
Wendy in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Installation of new doors and moulding in basement renovation.

Wonderful job by Jose! Very polite and respectful and showed up when he said he would and worked the entire day to get the job done. As most basement floors are (even with the subfloor and flooring) it was a little uneven and Jose was able to work with that and do a great job! We are so happy with his work and will definitely use him for our next job!

Thank you for the kind review. I look forward to working on the next project for you.

be.white
be.white
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Crown Moulding

Small but important trim job in our master bath. Jose was great to work with and did a nice, professional job installing our cabinet crown moulding, looks great. I would definitely recommend him.

Thank you for the review. Feel free to reach out if you need anything else done in your home.

S in Toronto
S in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Fireplace done byJRC-excellent work

We had Jose do our fireplace surround and he did a superb job! It looks amazing, he pays attention to detail and the quality of his work is outstanding. This was our second time using Jose for a job and we will use him again in the future. We are very happy with his work.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to build your fireplace surround. I look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

Melissa
Melissa

SHIPLAP INSTALL

A previous contractor failed to finish our fireplace. After a long search we hired Jose to install shiplap. His trim work was meticulous and did a great job. We’re thrilled how it turned out, completely changed the look of our room. We’d definitely hire him again for our next project.

Thank you for the review Melissa. It was a pleasure to complete the shiplap for you. I look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

Monique
Monique

Doors

Great service got the doors done in a timely manner was very friendly and great price thanks for helping with such short notice
Highly recommend going with jrc trim and carpentry

Thanks for the review Monique. Feel free to contact me for anything else you may need in the future.

katia from Toronto
katia from Toronto
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen trim

José us a great professional gave me a quote and guided me through what I needed to buy to get the job done. He installed all the trim in the kitchen and breakfast area. Work really a fast and price was very good. I am sure going to call him again from crown molding in the dinner room.
Great work José

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to do the job for you. I look forward to coming back for the crown moulding.

Crystal in Toronto
Crystal in Toronto

BaseBoard install

Jose was excellent at installing the baseboards. He was very promote in his contact and responses with me. We agreed to a date and time to start the work and he was here on time. Jose installed baseboards in 5 closets and my kitchen area (approximately 60 Ft). His quality of work is excellent and I would recommend him.

Thank you for the review Crystal. It was a pleasure to do the base install for you. Feel free to contact me for any other jobs you may want done.

M.K
M.K
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Trim Installation

Jrc Trim was very professional and Quick with installing Door casing baseboard and shoemold. That doesn't mean he compromised quality, quality is top notch. He doesn't skip any steps to achieve the highest quality. Will use for future projects when we do the main floor

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to trim your upper floor. I look forward to doing your main floor.

Brad
Brad
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Install 2 interior doors

good communication, work was done quickly but with good care and quality. Would certainly use their services again

Thanks for the review Brad. It was great doing the job for you. Feel free to reach out if you need anything else done.

More about Jrc Trim Carpentry

Finish Carpenter offering the following services:

Full House Trimming
Interior doors
Coffered Ceilings
Mantles
Trim Repair
New doors installed on existing frame