Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Reviews for Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

John H in Oakville
John H in Oakville

Microwave Work Order 353416

I needed my microwave repaired and all other locations for service I called weren't able to service microwaves. Elite was able to repair the microwave for me quickly and saved me from purchasing another one

Redentor in Hamilton
Redentor in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Appliance Service

I had an issue on my dryer(SAMSUNG) and to make the story short.SAMSUNG RECOMMEND Elite Applience Service.At first I have hesitation but when they fix it I realized it’s worth it.Very satisfied.354935.Highly recommend this company

Leah-Milton in Oakville
Leah-Milton in Oakville

Excellent service call today for my fridge door.

Very happy with Chris the service technician that came out. Was covered under manufactureres 1 year​ warranty. RNN190411020518. Chris was persistent about trying to figure out why the door was not closing properly and fixed it. Clean, efficient, polite.

Ann-Marie in Burlington
Ann-Marie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Samsung Microwave Repair

Our repair was scheduled quickly, and the technician took the time to listen, troubleshoot, and fix the issue. The technician was very friendly (to humans and animals). Glad to have had Elite for our appliance repairs.

JoeM in Oakville
JoeM in Oakville

A great service with a very qualified technician.

My ice maker quit. I left it for awhile but finally bit the bullet and got it fixed. It's never cheap to ha a skilled technician come in but it was well worth it. Zack was very polite, had all the correct parts with him and fixed my fridge the first time. He explained everything he was doing and answered every question I had. Great job.

Repair was rather pricey.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Service

The service technician that came out to fix my dishwasher was very prompt, it was a very quick fix and he was very thorough and kind. I would highly recommend Elite Appliance Service for any of your appliance needs.
Reference # 4149857983

Rich in Burlington
Rich in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Samsung Washingmachine Repair

Used Elite Appliance Service for the first time and am happy with the service. Chris arrived earlier than expected and came prepared with expected replacement parts. Within 30 minutes the repair was completed and the wash train has continued chugging along.

Work Order: 353236

Wil from Oakville
Wil from Oakville

Gas Oven Repair

This is the 2nd time we have used this company with great results! Chris was very friendly and courteous both times, first for our exhaust fan repair and this time for our gas oven. He replaced our ignitor and now we’re back in business!

Work Order #353314

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Elite Appliance Service!

John from Oakville
John from Oakville

Range repair

Range repair
Technician showed up on time. He was Polite and knowledgeable. Patient. Encouraged us to ask him questions. Showed care for our things. The Range repaired in 5 minutes!!! Wow!

Thank you very much for your feedback !

cloach in Oakville
cloach in Oakville

Dishwasher Repar

Couldn’t have asked for better service! My tech was Chris. I made a call at 8am, opened up repair order 352277, was communicated with very well, the whole time, and had a working dishwasher by noon! Thanks so much!

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback. We truly value the information you have provided. Your responses are vital in helping Elite Appliance to provide an experience that meets the highest standards of excellence.

More about Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Elite Appliance Service has been serving the Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton and surrounding areas for over 18 years. Our Technicians are all Factory trained and certified by all major appliance manufacturers to perform warranty and COD repairs, when choosing an appliance servicer, protect your valuable appliances and ensure the company you hire is authorized and trained by the manufacturer of your appliance. Working closely with appliance manufacturers we have become the Largest independent Servicer in Greater Toronto Area and the Choice of Consumers when it comes to Appliance Repair. We have quickly built an outstanding reputation for our professionalism and honesty. Our mandate has always been the same: to deliver ELITE services at competitive prices, promptly and to our customers complete satisfaction.

Elite Appliance Service is the region's repair specialist. Our skilled technicians can repair all major brands, makes and models and if it's not economically feasible to repair your appliance, we'll tell you straight up. Our technicians receive up to date training direct from the manufactures.

Please see our other HomeStars profile -Elite Appliance Toronto
Read over 400 reviews of our work. We hope to connect with you too.