Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Reviews for Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

May  in Hamilton
May in Hamilton

Excellent service

Excellent service!! Technician was professional and on time . His work was very quick and clean and he was able to answer all our questions. I would definitely recommend elite to all my friends and family!!
Technician: Larry Ding
Work Order #: 345599

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to forward this to techs manager to see he his recognized for his efforts.

Jacqueline  in Burlington
Jacqueline in Burlington

over the range microwave

Elite Appliance Service is the best! I really appreciate how they provide you with a 3-hour text notification. Very professional from the initial inquiry right down to the final payment. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family. 345300

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback. We truly value the information you have provided. Your responses are vital in helping Elite Appliance to provide an experience that meets the highest standards of excellence.

Sladana in Stoney Creek
Sladana in Stoney Creek

Hamilton

Work order number # 4148824373.
The technician was on time and professional. Issue solved quickly.
I used Samsung machine for years, this was the new one, still under warranty. Everything was done fast.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Elite Appliance Service! Our Customers are very important to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction. The feedback you have provided means a great deal to us. Thank you.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Excellent service

Excellent service. Zap is great technician and pleasant. He is very efficient. It was great experience to obtain service from Elite. I’ll recommend it to friends and co workers.
Thanks for

Liliana in Hamilton
Liliana in Hamilton

Fridge repair

Re work order # 4148784562
Technician was on time, fast and professional.
Very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.

I would recommend them to all of my friends and family.

JJ in Oakville
JJ in Oakville

Fridge Warranty Repair (work order number 344720)

Today, I had the pleasure of dealing with Zack from Elite Appliance Service. He is simply the Best! He is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He showed up on time and was able to diagnose and fix the problem with my fridge in a timely manner. If using Elite Appliance for Service work I would recommend trying to request Zack!

Lori Laporte from Burlington
Lori Laporte from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Refrigerator

Thank you Elite for the great service - very professional from start to finish. Our Technician was polite, friendly and he patiently answered all of my questions. I found the service to be reasonablely priced and I would definitely recommend this repair service. #344848.

francethibault1959 in Oakville
francethibault1959 in Oakville

Great service with quick response

The induction stove was peeping when oven in use, the technician came the day after we called and fixated the problem. I was glad the problem got solved easily. Thank you. Work order: 343033

Deneille in Oakville
Deneille in Oakville

Reference #9407971727

I was pleased with the service. I like the reminder text and the eta message that is sent. It helps me use my time efficiently and keeps me in the loop! Thanks!

Csm in Oakville
Csm in Oakville

Stove repair

The service was at no cost since our stove was under warranty. The service from setting appointment to completion was excellent. The serviceman arrived ahead of appointment time window which was appreciated. The diagnosis and repair was quick and the serviceman was polite and respectful. Thanks!

More about Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Elite Appliance Service has been serving the Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton and surrounding areas for over 18 years. Our Technicians are all Factory trained and certified by all major appliance manufacturers to perform warranty and COD repairs, when choosing an appliance servicer, protect your valuable appliances and ensure the company you hire is authorized and trained by the manufacturer of your appliance. Working closely with appliance manufacturers we have become the Largest independent Servicer in Greater Toronto Area and the Choice of Consumers when it comes to Appliance Repair. We have quickly built an outstanding reputation for our professionalism and honesty. Our mandate has always been the same: to deliver ELITE services at competitive prices, promptly and to our customers complete satisfaction.

Elite Appliance Service is the region's repair specialist. Our skilled technicians can repair all major brands, makes and models and if it's not economically feasible to repair your appliance, we'll tell you straight up. Our technicians receive up to date training direct from the manufactures.

Please see our other HomeStars profile -Elite Appliance Toronto
Read over 400 reviews of our work. We hope to connect with you too.