Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Reviews for Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Angela in Oakville
Angela in Oakville

WO356966

My work order no. is 356966. Their service guy Larry is excellent. Arrived place on time and fixed the washer very quickly. Will definitely use them again if I need.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback. We truly value the information you have provided. Your responses are vital in helping Elite Appliance to provide an experience that meets the highest standards of excellence.

Junior A in Oakville
Junior A in Oakville

WO 355746

Needed urgent service, the agent at the booking office went on top and above to find a technician that could meet my tight schedule
Technician was prompt, courteous and helpful .

Satisfied Customer in Oakville
Satisfied Customer in Oakville

Washing Machine

The repair person was very friendly and helpful. He went beyond the call of duty. He gave me advice and helped me and was very quick. The service call was under warranty and there was no issue booking the call quickly. 4149981907.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Elite Appliance Service! Our Customers are very important to us!

Tom in Oakville
Tom in Oakville

Refrigerator

My problem with my Fridge was not resolved by The Samsung technical support staff directly . They recommended Elite and I was very pleased by the very efficient response to my call.
The service technician, Zack, arrived on time and quickly resolved the problem.
Zack was courteous and efficient and I will certainly use Elite again if any appliance issues arise. My work order # was 355166.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Elite Appliance Service! Our Customers are very important to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction. The feedback you have provided means a great deal to us. Thank you.

Laura in Oakville
Laura in Oakville

Dishwasher Repair-4149927656

Not only did I receive courteous and friendly service, they were fast and efficient.

They fixed a shelf in my new dishwasher in no time. As a plus, they schedule on their appointments via text which is really convenient. I also received a notification 30 min. prior to them coming instead of waiting the 3 hour window with no clue. Thumbs up!

Chris1016 in Oakville
Chris1016 in Oakville

Fridge repair samsung

Work order 353651
Our tech Francis was very friendly courteous and helpful. He took the time to review everything thoroughly with my wife before starting the repair. Quick and did a good job of cleaning up afterwards. Highly recommend

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to forward this to Francis's manager to see he is recognized for his efforts.

John H in Oakville
John H in Oakville

Microwave Work Order 353416

I needed my microwave repaired and all other locations for service I called weren't able to service microwaves. Elite was able to repair the microwave for me quickly and saved me from purchasing another one

Thank you for your feedback John!

Redentor in Hamilton
Redentor in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Appliance Service

I had an issue on my dryer(SAMSUNG) and to make the story short.SAMSUNG RECOMMEND Elite Applience Service.At first I have hesitation but when they fix it I realized it’s worth it.Very satisfied.354935.Highly recommend this company

Leah-Milton in Oakville
Leah-Milton in Oakville

Excellent service call today for my fridge door.

Very happy with Chris the service technician that came out. Was covered under manufactureres 1 year​ warranty. RNN190411020518. Chris was persistent about trying to figure out why the door was not closing properly and fixed it. Clean, efficient, polite.

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to forward this to Chris's manager to see he is recognized for his efforts.

Ann-Marie in Burlington
Ann-Marie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Samsung Microwave Repair

Our repair was scheduled quickly, and the technician took the time to listen, troubleshoot, and fix the issue. The technician was very friendly (to humans and animals). Glad to have had Elite for our appliance repairs.

More about Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Elite Appliance Service has been serving the Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton and surrounding areas for over 18 years. Our Technicians are all Factory trained and certified by all major appliance manufacturers to perform warranty and COD repairs, when choosing an appliance servicer, protect your valuable appliances and ensure the company you hire is authorized and trained by the manufacturer of your appliance. Working closely with appliance manufacturers we have become the Largest independent Servicer in Greater Toronto Area and the Choice of Consumers when it comes to Appliance Repair. We have quickly built an outstanding reputation for our professionalism and honesty. Our mandate has always been the same: to deliver ELITE services at competitive prices, promptly and to our customers complete satisfaction.

Elite Appliance Service is the region's repair specialist. Our skilled technicians can repair all major brands, makes and models and if it's not economically feasible to repair your appliance, we'll tell you straight up. Our technicians receive up to date training direct from the manufactures.

Please see our other HomeStars profile -Elite Appliance Toronto
Read over 400 reviews of our work. We hope to connect with you too.