Tile World Design Center

Donna in South Shore, MA
Donna in South Shore, MA
10 reviews Boston, MA

tile for kitchen backsplash

A neighbor recommended Tile World to me when I was remodeling my kitchen. Eddie, the owner, was extremely helpful and friendly. He showed me numerous selections and let me take home samples. When the tile arrived, my contractor questioned the rugged look of some of the pieces. Eddie explained to me that it was a weathered tile and supposed to look that way. However, he still agreed to exchange the pieces I brought in for new ones at no charge. The end result was astonishing. I love my new kitchen.