MTEC Corp

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for MTEC Corp

Basement

Good Day

We are giving a review for the services of MTEC Corp
We initially received three quotes and from the very beginning we really liked everything MTEC said and promised. Admittedly we did not think they would have fallen into our price range as they offered everything we wanted and more. They were our first choice and when their offer came in they were in the exact ballpark of the other companies. When starting the work the quality of their staff was incredible. They were friendly, approachable and took the time to answer and explain each and every question we asked. The final product has been very enjoyable. In the future we will not be getting three quotes we will be calling MTEC to work with them directly.
Kind regards
The Arcands

Thank you so much from all of us at MTEC Corp. You were a pleasure to work with, very easy and quick to make decisions, and we truly enjoyed working with you. You were very hospitable and all the team talked very highly of you. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Naveen628336
Naveen628336

Snow clear

Me and my Neibours are happy with the service another Neibour joined the company
Always do a good job and very easy to get along. They are true to their word.

Thank you so much for your kind words from all of us at MTEC CORP

TONI A.
TONI A.

Basement renovation including all new build for bedroom witj closet, washroom with shower, feature wall in living area and laudry and storage room.

very satisfied with the quality of work and the people that were reliable and courteous.

Thank you so much Toni was a pleasure to work with you and I hope you enjoy your new basement for years to come. From all of us at MTEC CORP

Christian
Christian

Happy Customers

MTEC did an excellent job! This is the second time that my husband and I used MTEC to complete major home renovations. The process was smooth from the very beginning. Communication was easy, they were always available and listened to what work we wanted done. They also made great suggestions along the way which we were thankful for. Any issues or concerns that we had were addressed appropriately in a very timely manner. They always treated us and our home with respect. For example, after a day’s work, they made sure to clean up any mess before leaving the house. They were realistic with their timelines and always kept us updated.

Listed below are work completed by the MTEC team on our home:
- Demolition of tiles and hardwood floors
- Installation of kitchen handles
- Installation of a Coffered ceiling in the great room
- Painting of walls, ceilings, baseboards, door trims throughout the whole home
- installation of floor tiles and backsplash tiles
- Installation of baseboards, and engineered hardwood flooring
- Electrical work - installation of pot lights, Nest door bells/cameras, electrical outlets, light fixtures, Lutron electrical switches, installation of valence lighting, installation of timer switches
- Installation of tv and sound bar wall mounts
- Staining of stairs

Overall, MTEC delivered once again. They were able to execute the plan that made our vision come to life. Thank you for making our home a dream come true. There’s no job that’s too big or too small that they can’t do. With MTEC, anything and everything is possible. For all your home renovation needs, MTEC is highly recommended!

Oh wow thank you so much Christian your words are very thoughtful and speak volumes about who we are. We truly enjoyed working with you a few years ago and were happy to make this dream a reality as well. Thank you from all of us at MTEC CORP

stephen in Toronto
stephen in Toronto

First and Second Floor Renovation

Adam and Odesh did amazing work! We are very happy with their work and highly recommend their services. They were patient, knowledgeable and professional, which left us confident and assured the job was done right!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Interlocking Driveway, Front Porch, Backyard patio

It was great was working with Gianmarco and the Team ( Connor, Eugene, Angelo and Brandon).

From the Contract Negotiation to the actual implementation of the Project, the team from MTEC were just amazing to work with!

Gianmarco was very patient and open to my ideas. I did my research so had a ton of questions ... we changed the contract a few times as I got more clarity on what I really wanted for my Interlocking and landscaping work. I just had to share my ideas with Gianmarco and he would come up with even better designs.

I decided to go with MTEC because I found they were flexible and open to work with. The price was relatively reasonable based on the quality of work.

On the actual implementation of the project, Connor and Eugene were very professional and knowledgeable about their work. They were punctual every single day and would start the day by explaining what they would be doing. They patiently answered all the questions I had.

Angelo and Brandon also came in to help with the landscaping and they were a great team as well!

In summary, I was happy with the work MTEC did at our house and would give them a 5-Star rating for Flexibility, Professionalism, Punctuality, Customer Service and Quality work. Kudos to the Team!

Fidelia, Brampton.

Thank you so much Fidelia was a pleasure to work with you from all of us at MTEC CORP

0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Finished basement/ basement renovation

Gianmarco and the Mtec team did an outstanding job on finishing our basement. They were polite, courteous and always cleaned up at the end of the day. They we're helpful when picking out options and honest about what would work for our space and budget. We absolutely love the renovation and would highly recommend Mtec to anyone!

Thank you so much, we pride ourselves at all these things. We love to help out our clients as much as we can, and we are so happy when they are happy. Thank you so much from all of us at MTEC Corp.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

House renovation

We scheduled our main floor, complete renovation, including changing out a main beam and removing walls, just prior to the the first Covid lockdown. Unfortunately, we had to delay approximately 1 year. This contractor was very accommodating when we started up the project a year later. Supply chain issues messed up a lot of timelines but we work through them together and he kept on original budget. Any extras that did pop up (as they always will!!), were well explained, justified and costed very reasonably.
The end project, very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs small or major renovations.

Thank you so much from All of us at MTEC CORP

Fuegodom
Fuegodom
1 review Bolton, ON

Electrical upgrade, new kitchen, pot lights, bathroom

I want to thank Al and his team of Tommy, Odie, and Adam. They did an unreal job of installing new pot lights and fixtures throughout. My new kitchen has all the functionality that I could have ever dreamed of. My new fixtures throughout are beautiful. I’m so glad I upgraded all my plugs and switches. The boys were clean, professional, and very personable. I loved having them around. 12/10 would recommend.

Wow thank you so much for your kind words. From all of us at MTEC CORP

IBask in Toronto
IBask in Toronto

Interlock Patio

Couldn't be more pleased with the work that Connor and Eugene did installing our new interlock patio. From the design that MTEC put together for us to the execution of the job, we were impressed the whole time.

Special call-out to Connor and Eugene for their great work, customer service and all the extras they did for us to make the project special.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strongly emphasize customer satisfaction first and it looks like we achieved success for you on your project. So please that you love the work.

Thanks from all of us at MTEC CORP

More about MTEC Corp

At MTEC we are a home renovation company. We finish basements, renovate kitchens, and we do washroom renos. We also do exterior renovations like interlocking, outdoor living spaces, fireplaces, outdoor kitchens and more. The great thing about working with MTEC is that we always do what we promise and we usually under promise and over deliver.