Affordable Concrete Services

Reviews for Affordable Concrete Services

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto
0 reviews Limoges, ON

Concrete slab for swim spa

Working with ACS simplified my project. After reaching out to a few other companies and not getting a quick response I connected with Troy from ACS, he was able to quickly give me a quote and commit to a day that worked with my schedule. The team at ACS showed up promptly at their scheduled time. The team of guys worked well, each of their areas of expertise was clear and you could tell they were well trained in what they were doing. The attention to detail from beginning to end was appreciated and they left the site clean once done. Even though my job was a concrete slab for a swim spa, they gave my job the attention that it needed and Troy remained on site working with the crew until the project was complete. I would use them again if I ever had a need for concrete work.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

New foundation for addition

Troy and the ACS team were professional, polite, punctual and hard working. I hired them in the spring of 2019 to excavate my back yard and pour a new foundation for the construction of a 2 storey addition. Troy arranged his schedule to fit me in early in the season so that the rest of the project could proceed on schedule. I am thankful I found a reliable partner for such a critical phase of the job.

Communication was great throughout the project. My calls and emails were always returned and I was treated with respect. Thanks Troy for all your help. I look forward to hiring you again.

Thx for the great review. We try to provide the best service possible for all of our clients and it was great working with you on your project
Thx Troy Acs

LLOYD
LLOYD
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

foundation repair

We had a basement leak and ACS did a very professional repair for us.
They were on time and on budget with no surprises.

Thx for the great review we do our best for our clients

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Backyard retaining wall

Moved into a house and got slapped with a bylaw violation that I needed a new retaining wall for my back yard.

Went through a lot of different folks on HomeStars to check out the site and give me a quote, and Troy at ACS was the only one who showed up on time, and got a quote back ASAP.

He also got the work done in half the time quoted by the rest, and at a reasonable price.

Highly recommend Troy and his team at ACS.

Thx for the review. We strive to give the best service possible to our clients.
Thx Troy Acs

Lucie Mann in Ottawa
Lucie Mann in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Other jobs well done!

Since they waterproofed my foundation, I had 2 other jobs done by this company: redo the exterior sump line (about 100 feet long and 4 feet deep) and install a second, back-up sump pit in my basement. Once again, I am extremely satisfied. The owner himself re-did the exterior sump line about 1 month ago in a record time and to my entire satisfaction. His crew installed the back-up sump pit last week, quickly and efficiently, and were as pleasant as always.

I will definitely do business with them again as in the Spring I'll have them do the cement foundation/slab for our gazebo.

Thanks again, Troy!

Thank you for your business and the great review we greatly appreciate it.
Troy ACS

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Foundation waterproofing

Super good crew (Mathieu and Dave), super nice owner (Troy) and super excellent service. Done as promised, they also fixed the (very small) damage they did to the siding, to my complete satisfaction. A pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend this company!

Sometimes accidents happen and we always take responsibility for our mishaps. And try to do our best to repair the mishap and fix your foundation. Thx for the great review.
Troy ACS

More about Affordable Concrete Services

Affordable Concrete Services is a concrete and foundation repair company that takes pride in delivering top-notch service to their customers. Professional and experienced, the Affordable Concrete Services team has a combined 80 years in concrete and foundation repair in Ottawa. With over 2,500 satisfied customers you can be confident that Affordable Concrete Services will resolve any foundation issue you may have.