Affordable Concrete Services

Affordable Concrete Services

Reviews for Affordable Concrete Services

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Backyard retaining wall

Moved into a house and got slapped with a bylaw violation that I needed a new retaining wall for my back yard.

Went through a lot of different folks on HomeStars to check out the site and give me a quote, and Troy at ACS was the only one who showed up on time, and got a quote back ASAP.

He also got the work done in half the time quoted by the rest, and at a reasonable price.

Highly recommend Troy and his team at ACS.

Thx for the review. We strive to give the best service possible to our clients.
Thx Troy Acs

Lucie Mann in Ottawa
Lucie Mann in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Other jobs well done!

Since they waterproofed my foundation, I had 2 other jobs done by this company: redo the exterior sump line (about 100 feet long and 4 feet deep) and install a second, back-up sump pit in my basement. Once again, I am extremely satisfied. The owner himself re-did the exterior sump line about 1 month ago in a record time and to my entire satisfaction. His crew installed the back-up sump pit last week, quickly and efficiently, and were as pleasant as always.

I will definitely do business with them again as in the Spring I'll have them do the cement foundation/slab for our gazebo.

Thanks again, Troy!

Thank you for your business and the great review we greatly appreciate it.
Troy ACS

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Foundation waterproofing

Super good crew (Mathieu and Dave), super nice owner (Troy) and super excellent service. Done as promised, they also fixed the (very small) damage they did to the siding, to my complete satisfaction. A pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend this company!

Sometimes accidents happen and we always take responsibility for our mishaps. And try to do our best to repair the mishap and fix your foundation. Thx for the great review.
Troy ACS

More about Affordable Concrete Services

Affordable Concrete Services is a concrete and foundation repair company that takes pride in delivering top-notch service to their customers. Professional and experienced, the Affordable Concrete Services team has a combined 80 years in concrete and foundation repair in Ottawa. With over 2,500 satisfied customers you can be confident that Affordable Concrete Services will resolve any foundation issue you may have.