Kevin’s Mobile Lock Service

Kevin’s Mobile Lock Service

Reviews for Kevin’s Mobile Lock Service

Joe in Brampton
Joe in Brampton

Awesome service: even at midnight.

We realized that were locked out of our apartment just after midnight. One desperate call & Kevin was in-site within 15minutes. After initial check of our IDs (I sincerely appreciate his due diligence), he got to work right away & opened the clock for us! Truely great service & I wish him luck.

Thank you glad you were happy with our service

googleuser in Toronto
googleuser in Toronto

Excellent service, great positive attitude

Kevin was kind enough to come within an hour of my call on this long weekend and change all the interior and exterior locks of my house.He is very polite reasonably priced and excellent at what he does.Will only hire him for my investment properties in future.

Thank you for your business glad you where happy with service

More about Kevin’s Mobile Lock Service

Lock rekeying lock repairs new lock Hardwhare installation lock outs 24 hr emergency service resedential & commercial
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Niagara Falls?