Mississauga ON L4Z 1V9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Mississauga  >  Star Renovations Ltd.

Reviews for Star Renovations Ltd.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Roof Repair after Storm

I had another company apply a temporary emergency cover on my roof, and based on that experience, knew I needed another contractor to perform the actual repair.

I found Milad on Homestars, and within minutes of requesting the quote online, he called me. He offered to come on-site that night, but instead we made an appointment.

Once he arrived, he showed me the problem with my original shingles (only 10-years old), and why they did not withstand the storm. It was not the IKA shingles themselves, but the installation. Bad technique. He showed me the proper technique, and based on that, I knew he was the guy I wanted to perform the repair. I believe the repair will outlive the rest of my roof.

I would highly recommend him for any roof repairs. I will also be calling Milad for other renovations in the future. He was not the least expensive bid, but he did not rush through it. He made sure it was done PROPERLY.

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate.

B M.
B M.
1 review Milton, ON

Roof Repair

Company was hired to repair the roof after the wind storm knocked some shingles off the roof (about 10 - we had the shingles, just needed someone to do the work). Quoted 400 to do the job, next day noticed that not everything was done. Called and was told he didn't do the back side of the roof, and he was surprised that when I paid him to fix the roof I expected the ENTIRE roof fixed. Asked to fix the problem and was told he was going on vacation and then not going on vacation and then going on vacation. Eventually he started to yell at me on the phone and I hung up.

Other Issues:
- Roofing nails not used in the shingles he did repair, need to get them fixed now.
- Didn't fix the biggest issue (shingle near a vent); thunder storms have now caused damage inside the house that will cost even more to repair
- paid 400 will have to pay $1000-2000 to fix the damages caused and to do the original job.

Lorie in Mississauga
Lorie in Mississauga

Roof shingle repair, great work

In the recent May wind storm we lost several shingles that required repair work. We have used HomeStars often in the past and once again we searched for a company, this time to do roof repairs. We sent an email to Milan and within an hour he contacted us, we texted back and forth on what was required, cost etc and he was able to fit us into his schedule that same afternoon. In fact he showed up early! Repair work was done, quickly and efficient and we were thrilled that Milan was able to do the work on the same day we contacted him. Would absolutely recommend Milan.
Milan, thanks for

Thank you for your time great customer.

Mandi
Mandi
2 reviews Milton, ON

Roofing repair work

Mississauga
L4Z 1V9

Milad was awesome. He called within seconds of my reaching out on homestars, showed up in a couple of hours to do the work, and he did it well. He also charged a fair price. Would definitely call him again if I ever have need!

Thank you for the review it was great workin with you keep it in mind I am milad I also do home renovations thank you for your time

Wayne
Wayne

Repair roof

Called me at 7:00 AM, showed up on time, did the work, cleaned up after work was done

Thank you Wayne.

Don
Don

High winds caused a few shingle to come loose. Wanted to get someone in right away before all the roofers in my area where commited to other jobs.

Milad came over in the morning and installed the new shingles required. Very pleased that he was here first thing the next day. It started raining the next day and when I looked in my attic didn't see any leaks. All is good.

Thank you Mr. Don it was great we finished your house on time you are a great costumer is great no leak thank you for your business!

Farasat
Farasat

Bathroom exhaust fan unit replacement and adjustment to existing exhaust pipe.

Mississauga
L4Z 1V9

Milad was responsive, efficient and expedient, keeping me up to date on challenges and provided a price breakdown. Highly recommend and will use again.

Thanks for giving me the job it was great working with you Sir

joseph
joseph
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Reno

I had few quotes I contact star renovations to come look at my remolding stairs hardwood baseboards Milad came in beat everyone quotes Milad was very honest we decided go give Milad contract we where very happy with finishing stair case hardwood baseboards we highly recommend Milad to other people

laith
laith
2 reviews Hannon, ON

Finishing basement and redoing staircase

So fast and on schedule, Milad is professional from A to Z.
Took charge of all the details...we were ready before Christmas as well.

You were amazing costumer I was glad we finish this project before Christmas for you God bless

Fawaz.selim
Fawaz.selim

Complete home renovation

These guys are made up of an excellent group that strives to fully satisfy. Melad was extremely helpful. This was the only company that truly listened to my desires and made sure to explain all possible options and limitations that could be explored ahead. They have a trustworthy, courteous and hardworking group of craftsmen. The end was everything and more than I was hoping for. While they were not the cheapest pricewise, the cost is worth it in the end. You made my family very happy and proud of our newly renovated home. Thank you! melad and team!

Thank you Fawaz for hiring us it was great working with you.

More about Star Renovations Ltd.

Welcome to Star Renovations Ltd. We strive to make every customer a happy customer whether we are doing a small renovation or a full home renovation from basements to a 2nd floor including removal of load bearing walls, plumbing, open concept design, electrical, painting, taping, crown moulding, hardwood/porcelain tiling , dry-walling, insulation, kitchen renovations ( granite counter tops, back splashes, venting with hood fans ).

*****

With 12 years of experience and a great dedicated staff we will make any project a smooth transition from beginning to end to ensure your satisfaction. We aim to stay on budget and on schedule as we know how important it is to you, the homeowner.

****

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.