Aladdin Doors Calgary

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Aladdin Doors Calgary

Perry
Perry

Replaced springs and bottom rollers

Very responsive (same day repair). Honest assessment of what needed to be done and fast, high quality work. They are my garage door people now, and I will refer any friends that need help with their doors.

We appreciate your valuable feedback and business.Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.

Benjamin in Calgary
Benjamin in Calgary

Install new garage opener

Valen Garage Door Inc. is doing business as (DBA) Aladdin Doors Inc. in Calgary. The local owner would not accept client making payment to Aladdin Doors Inc. As such, I made payment to Valen Garage Doors Inc.

Before the commencement of installation, the owner requested me to pay 50% of the cost as deposit payable to Valen Garage Doors Inc. That is a signal of something is not right. Don't follow my footsteps and fall into the trap.

In my quote, the owner promised to installed a new Chamberlain garage door opener 8355W in my house. On the installation date, the owner installed a cheaper opener Chamberlain 8155W without notifying me. I found out after the installation was done and he claimed the distributor did not have the 8355W in stock. I complained and he gave me a price reduction of $38 at the end.

When I received the invoice, I am shocked that it was issued by "Aladdin Doors" in lieu of "Valen Garage Door Inc". The invoice has no contact address, phone number and GST number on it. The whole process is a mess.

As per our conversation during the initial phase of our meeting with you prior to installation we had already mentioned that we are a national franchise with over 40 locations across the United States & Canada. As such, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional products and customer service for replacement doors and repairs.

A safety walk-through and a test of the operator were both completed with you post-installation. At that time, we were under the impression that you were satisfied with our services as you had confirmed this.
However, we understand the concerns that have been raised and would like to revisit them to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the services Aladdin Doors provides to its customers.

In addition to mentioning other models the 8355W was recommended to you as your requirement was for a belt drive operator with 2 remotes and a keypad.Unfortunately this particular model was out of stock at the distribution centre while placing the order . Alternatively the closest match available to meet your requirements was the 8155W belt drive which was installed with added assessories of an additional remote and a keypad as this particular model is available only with a single remote.
However we contacted you last week where we confirmed that the 8355W is now in stock which will enable us to swap the 8155W.

An initial deposit for installation is sometimes requested to assist in covering product cost for which proper documentation is recorded.However our customers are not obligated for deposits.
All our invoices are issued under Aladdin Doors with a set format. As requested by you for income tax purposes the GST number was sent to you in your email.

Please feel free to call us to schedule the swap if desired at your convenience.

C in Calgary
C in Calgary

Garage door spring replacement

My garage door wouldn't open and I figured out it was one of my springs. I found Aladdin's number and some good reviews so I called. A technician came out quickly and fixed the problem perfectly. Very friendly service.

Dear Craig
We appreciate your business and Thank You for your valuable feedback.
I look forward to being of service to you in the future too.

jerome.li5341
jerome.li5341

Garage door repair

Excellent work with my garage door repair. Would recommend to other people who need door repair.

Dear Sir
Thank You for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.
We Appreciate your business and look forward to being of service to you in the future too.

Travis H.
Travis H.

Garage door repair

Had a broken spring that needed to be repaired on an older wooden door. Reg from Alladin contacted me mere hours after submitting request to HomeStars...on a Sunday. After taking a look and providing a quote, work completed as per my busy schedule and I’m greatly satisfied. Reg understands personal contact and clear communication with the customer is the key to a successful business and he excels at that.

Do not hesitate to call Reg for Garage door needs.

Thank You for your valued feedback.We appreciation your business and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.

Zeeshan G.
Zeeshan G.

Garage door repair

Very professional, answered all of our questions and was fairly priced. Would contact them again in the future.

Hello Zeeshan
Thank you for putting your trust in us. We Appreciate your business and look forward to be of service to you in the future too.

BP
BP

Garage door repair

One of my torsion springs snapped. I called Reg at 2:00pm and he had my door fixed by 6pm. Was awesome the whole time, acted with urgency, and made sure to clean up afterwards. Bill was exactly as quoted. Can't recommend him enough.

Hello Brent
Thank You for putting trust in us and giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.We appreciate your business and valuable feedback.

amabok
amabok

Replacement of garage door

Aladdin as a company are extremely professional from start to finish and the installation went well from start to finish

Dear Mr Chris
We highly appreciate your business and your valuable feedback.
Thank You for this recognition.

Rick
Rick

Garage door coil tension

Reg did replace the tension coils. As he mentioned, he came back the next day to replace the coils because he did not have the right size coils on the day he came to check the garage door. When I came home and checked the garage door, it was working perfectly fine.

Dear Rick
Thank You for giving us an opourtunity to be of service to you.We appreciate your valuable feedback and also look forward to being of service to you.

John
John

Garage door service

Installed new operators, rails, rollers on my 18 year old doors (3). Reg is a great guy, total pro. Did everything he said he’d do in a timely professional manner

Dear Mr.John
We appreciate your valuable feedback.Thank You for offering this oppurtunity and recognizing us. We look forward to being of service to you in the future too.

More about Aladdin Doors Calgary

Aladdin Doors Of Calgary is a BBB A+ Certified Company. We handle different type's of Garage door and Operator installation,maintenance,service and repair. All our products come to you with Warranty from approved vendors.
We carry replacement parts from top manufacturers to complete the job on site.These include :-
Torsion springs,Rollers,Cables,Tracks,Inside wall units,Outside keypads,Remote controls,Safety sensors,and Weather stripping.
Call Aladdin Doors® of Calgary at 403-908-0999 today or visit our website at www.aladdindoorscalgary.ca to schedule a service call or an installation.
We Appreciate your business and look forward to meeting you.